Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2017

Casper

I was asking over a month ago because we were trying to book our timeshare for around the same time. Didn't get a answer then(which was fine) so we just pushed family vacation back into May. So my request wasn't needed after all. But I didn't have any problems with fontana this last time round. I think the new resort management company has made things a lot better.

Edited by 2talltim

50 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I was asking over a month ago because we were trying to book our timeshare for around the same time. Didn't get a answer then(which was fine) so we just pushed family vacation back into May. So my request wasn't needed after all. But I didn't have any problems with fontana this last time round. I think the new resort management company has made things a lot better.

You asked as recently as last week. :lol: 

That text was totally out of context on where that conversation was headed. It had nothing to do with the spring gap trip and when I ask last weekend it was purelly chit chat and out of curiosity. 

Now that I've been made to look like a total tool in this conversation I'll leave it be.

Edited by 2talltim

1 minute ago, 2talltim said:

That text was totally out of context on where that conversation was headed. It had nothing to do with the spring gap trip and when I ask last weekend it was purelly chit chat and out of curiosity. 

Now that I've been made to look like a total tool I this conversation I'll leave it be.

You've been a mod for a day and lost your thick skin already? :lol: 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Casper said:

You've been a mod for a day and lost your thick skin already? :lol: 

Im a big boy,and I'll admit I'm a little butt hurt about how that went down. But I get over things quick. Still love all you sexy fuckers anyway (homo). :banana::thefinger:

Edited by 2talltim

• 1 month later...

After enjoying the Fall Trip so much I think I am going to have to go down for this one. 

I would probably only be in Fontana Wed-Sat (3 nights) as I would take 2 days down and 2 days back. I can't see riding the DRZ to Deals Gap in a single day :(

Craig