Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2017

Casper

9 hours ago, marlboro man said:

get ready for the Vaseline I got reamed out last year for the same thing cost me $600to700 got it down to equipment violation & got zero points get a lawyer 

Oh... I got a warning.  No worries :)  Surprising what they'll do when you beg for mercy. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Only had maybe 300 miles left in it. 3200 miles and she was almost gone. New rubber at wheelers, took care of me at a good price as usual. Wanted to just get it today because he always hets busy on the weekend. 

20170608_132458.thumb.jpg.e46ee6ae4ba2ecf3d998a66bb855a6d0.jpg

Wear pattern,  Looks like ur rear rebound needs to be slowed down. Just my random .002, might be wrong and worth 0 cents :) 

Hiking in the general region of fontana dam today. Thinking I'll hop on the Appalachian trail then hike part of the lakeshore trail.  Probably about 6-8 miles total depending on how interesting the trail is.  If anyone wants to join me, meet down at the store at 10!

*edit

@Blitz I typed this tag and my phone won't let me delete it now.... I was talking to Shannon about hiking with them last night, but we didn't finalize any details. My plans are flexible if they still want to hike today I would be happy for the company!

Edited by OsuMj

Just now, OsuMj said:

You're gonna scare everyone away. :lol:

MJ, I'm not sure you know how close to death I was when I got back to the cabin last year, and I didn't even make it all the way to the top like you did! ?

7 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

MJ, I'm not sure you know how close to death I was when I got back to the cabin last year, and I didn't even make it all the way to the top like you did! ?

:lol: That's why you have to hike WITH me.

Change of plan for me.  I hiked about 2 miles down lakeshore trail and it was ok, but not great. The views were ok but the flies kept landing in my eye.... which is weird.... after 4 of these guys I decided it was time to turn around.

So now I'm on the Appalachian trail heading to the top of Shuckstack mtn.  I'm pretty close to the top and have cell signal.  Should reach the top by 1:30 then I've got probably about an hour and a half back down hill.  

Mostly reporting in here because @timtheazn scared everyone away and I'm alone :lol:  ...or everyone else came here to ride motrcycles. .. one of those.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Casper said:

Dinner at the restaurant/grill tonight at 7pm. 

Pizzas are ordered. See you all out there. 

Drinks and everything else are on you. 

Where is you is?  We here, we hungry