Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2017

Casper

Check out ride complete, tank filled, chain cleaned and lubed. Now to finish packing. On the road by 7:30 to get to Casper's to meet up for the ride down. Safe travels to everyone heading down. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, rawlins87 said:

Have tires to change when I get there. Anyone have stands?

I can bring my front stand, was already bringing rear. I have all my tire-change gear with me (spoons/rim protectors/jack stands for balancing/etc). 

Was trying to sleep until 2:30 this morning then head out around 3 but woke up around 12:30 and couldn't get back to sleep... there's no down-side to getting to the gap a little early. ;) 

@NinjaDoc - see you there.

Edited by what
  • Upvote 3

Hey kids, yeah it's really me. Casper hit me up the other day, checking to see if I was still alive and all. I can't make it again this year, big projects going on at house. Girlfriend will skin my ass if I ducked out for the weekend. New Life, new house lots of shit to do. A few of my boys will be down tomorrow. MPG will be represented, lol. I'll try and make a ride or two this year. Y'ALL ride safe and drink irresponsibly. Someone grab ass on those two hot little brunettes that come with the FZ1 group and tell em daddy misses them. ha-ha

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Only pic I took today. Was at OH-800/OH-7 waiting on the boat. It doesn't roll on Tuesdays, apparently. Crossed at Carpenter Bridge. 

20170606_112320.jpg

Didnt we figure that out last year? (Or at some point)

Made it. 600miles today. Mostly uneventful but....just past the Senic overlook headed south on the tail I grabbed some rear brake and had nothing. Linkage busted. Hunted down wheelers shop that I've heard so much about and I'm back in business. :banana:

18 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Only pic I took today. Was at OH-800/OH-7 waiting on the boat. It doesn't roll on Tuesdays, apparently. Crossed at Carpenter Bridge. 

20170606_112320.jpg

That ferry is run by fairies.  I thought Tony learned his lesson on this last August. Have fun & don't get arrested at DG.

• Upvote 1

Took a 2 hour parade ride...1 way...down Little River Gorge Rd this afternoon, thanks @Tonik:rolleyes:

Yeah, it would've been a nice ride if it weren't for all the tourists corking it up like your bowels after a jammy ham sammich, you fuckpuddle.  One of these days I'll stop listening to your ride advice 

14 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

Took a 2 hour parade ride...1 way...down Little River Gorge Rd this afternoon, thanks @Tonik:rolleyes:

Yeah, it would've been a nice ride if it weren't for all the tourists corking it up like your bowels after a jammy ham sammich, you fuckpuddle.  One of these days I'll stop listening to your ride advice 

Last I heard you were going tomorrow morning. Mornings are fine.

39 minutes ago, nebbish said:

Since the restaurant is closed, and there is no net down at the campgrounds. If anyone is going riding tomorrow (Thursday) come grab me? Spot 3 in the campgrounds.

Calling for rain and storms tommorow. We are planning light day since we are already at 2100 miles for the week. Might just run the Dragon and go get some groceries tomorrow in Andy's toaster.