Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2017

Casper

18 minutes ago, cmh_sprint said:

I may be joining you. The stem on my fuel pump busted off when I took my tank off tonight. Trying to find an ebay seller that will overnight a fuel pump to me. FML. 

Well, I guess thats more Apple Pie for us. Gonna need it.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, cmh_sprint said:

I may be joining you. The stem on my fuel pump busted off when I took my tank off tonight. Trying to find an ebay seller that will overnight a fuel pump to me. FML. 

Jb weld tank weld. Gasproof and seals. Can repair that stem

7 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

No, you're fucked Matt. You don't need a pump. You need the sending unit, right?

Thanks Pauly. That is correct. I've found some on eBay but would like to source one locally (Ohio) if possible. 

Edited by cmh_sprint

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

Well, I may be out.  Depends if my voltage regulator gets here in time.  Going to have to be really lucky to pull this off.

That sucks. If it was a swap from my meanstreak I'd offer you a loaner but I believe they are different. Sorry. Looks like a functional used set on eBay located in Huron Ohio. $50 might be a good back up plan you could resell if not needed and I imagine they could get those to you pretty quickly. 

6 hours ago, Tonik said:

None of them have it, so I went with Bike Bandit cuz they were open.  Wed or Thursday they THINK. Even if it is Thursday I can put it on anb slab down the same day.

Yea, I will call IP tomorrow, then everyone on Monday.  If I find one I will put the word out. I am actually hopeful that Kennedy's has one.  It fits a ton of bikes and Kennedy's OEM stock is quite amazing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Rectifier-Regulator-RICKS-MOTORSPORT-ELECTRIC-10-323-/391796934306?hash=item5b38eac6a2:g:cz8AAOSwK6RZKb6T&vxp=mtr

What's all this talk of not going, can't go, won't go, bla, bla, bla? 2 days 894 miles ,broken back 6 weeks out, no excuses. Having a blast with the #touringninjas

The rum made me say it.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Killer_kaw said:

That sucks. If it was a swap from my meanstreak I'd offer you a loaner but I believe they are different. Sorry. Looks like a functional used set on eBay located in Huron Ohio. $50 might be a good back up plan you could resell if not needed and I imagine they could get those to you pretty quickly. 

Kaw number is 21066-0043  09-16 Voyager 1700

You got a link to the one in Huron?  I can't find that one.  But I found a company in NH that makes aftermarket ones, they might get it here in time.  Will know Monday AM.  Also might be a Powersports dude in Hinkley that has the aftermarket one in stock.....won't know to Monday.

Calling IP in a few here.

11 hours ago, cmh_sprint said:

Thanks Pauly. That is correct. I've found some on eBay but would like to source one locally (Ohio) if possible. 

Any that are up here i can go get. Don't forget the dealers up here. I can blow off work in a heartbeat.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Kaw number is 21066-0043  09-16 Voyager 1700

You got a link to the one in Huron?  I can't find that one.  But I found a company in NH that makes aftermarket ones, they might get it here in time.  Will know Monday AM.  Also might be a Powersports dude in Hinkley that has the aftermarket one in stock.....won't know to Monday.

Calling IP in a few here.

eBay item # 311793080143

listed for a 2011 vaquero 

looks like all the 1700's up to at least 2016 use the same setup. Unfortunately mine is a 1600

15 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Any that are up here i can go get. Don't forget the dealers up here. I can blow off work in a heartbeat.

Thanks! Starting to make phone call shortly. Sent emails to 2 ebay sellers (WV and KY) to see if they will overnight. If I find one at a dealer it will be $400. 

18 minutes ago, cmh_sprint said:

Thanks! Starting to make phone call shortly. Sent emails to 2 ebay sellers (WV and KY) to see if they will overnight. If I find one at a dealer it will be $400. 

Gonna go check the part # now, but I have one for a Daytona 675 that I'm pretty sure is the same...

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Tonik, did you try powersports 360 in Huron ?   (J&J Sales on Sprowl Road)

They are a Suzi, Yamaha, Kaw dealer.

Just north of Rt 2 at Berlin Road exit

Not open today.  Tried everyone that is open.  Emailed some ebay sellers.  Now I wait and drink heavily.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

One down. One to go.

@Dizzledan is the shizzle,  man. 

@cmh_sprint, are you good to install that? I'm free all day. Can grab some tools and be on my way in a jiffy. 

I should be able to handle it. Just need to drain the tank and pull the old unit. Thanks for the offer. 

• Upvote 1