Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2017

Casper

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Didnt you have the 6th off? wtf

The graphics director they had for the show got double booked so I had to take one of the events (another client just scheduled a rehearsal on the day of the event). I'm coming out ahead on this, I was initially told is was the 5th and 6th so I would have had to miss the track day. Only the 6th now. 

Edited by what

2 minutes ago, what said:

The graphics director they had for the show got double booked so I had to take one of the events (another client just scheduled a rehearsal on the day of the event). I'm coming out ahead on this, I was initially told is was the 5th and 6th so I would have had to miss the track day. Only the 6th now. 

That track day is pretty close. I'm not sure if I'll be well enough physically to join.

3 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

That track day is pretty close. I'm not sure if I'll be well enough physically to join.

:\ Sorry to hear you got beat up. Track bullies are the worst. 

2 minutes ago, Killer_kaw said:

Buddy of mine is in Gatlinburg this week. Said the tail is closed due to mudslides. Better this week than next. 

I can't find anything about that. Just that some storms knocked down some trees over the weekend and it was cleared by noon yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, Killer_kaw said:

Maybe just a short closure? I couldn't find anything either. Said he got to talking with a group of guys on sport bikes and they were bitchin about it being closed

Deals Gap "The Dragon" Facebook page does mid-day updates of the road, and everything looks good.

https://www.facebook.com/DealsGap/