Trump negotiations- dollar reserve safe?

motocat12

• 4 weeks later...

I think that despite having a shadow gold standard now with some central banks owning some gold, I think we're going to transition back to a regular gold standard where currency is backed by gold at a specific ratio or just use gold as money like the Gold Money Mastercard that transfers gold ownership.  

Fun fact, Ohio is exempting gold and silver bullion from sales tax on January 1, 2017.

5 minutes ago, alienpi said:

I think that despite having a shadow gold standard now with some central banks owning some gold, I think we're going to transition back to a regular gold standard where currency is backed by gold at a specific ratio or just use gold as money like the Gold Money Mastercard that transfers gold ownership.  

Fun fact, Ohio is exempting gold and silver bullion from sales tax on January 1, 2017.

Psh. It's always been a currency exchange according to my dealer. 

The bigger threat to the dollar as a reserve currency is the current $20 trillion dollar national debt coupled with the tens of trillions in unfunded liabilities.   If these don't get handled,  we will see significant future inflation.  A balanced budget is nowhere in sight with either of these two clowns. 

Come on, not paying taxes does make him smart. Especially when you consider Senator Clinton wrote some of that shit, yet she is too stupid to understand how to get around her own laws.

Doesn't make him a President, but it makes him at least smarter than Hillary.

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

Come on, not paying taxes does make him smart. Especially when you consider Senator Clinton wrote some of that shit, yet she is too stupid to understand how to get around her own laws.

Doesn't make him a President, but it makes him at least smarter than Hillary.

She gets the majority of her political kickbacks through a tax-free foundation.  I would say Hillary (although not the shapes knife in the drawer) is doing OK with her tax mitigation strategies.