NEO FALL Epic Ride Meet Spot - Head down to EPIC RIDE 2016

Wolfman1

I figured I would get this thread started to see how many of us will be riding together down to the Epic meet spot in Logan.  Meet spot will be the same as the spring ride, the Minit Mart gas station on the corner of 83 and 250 in Wooster.  Address is 825 Dover Rd., Wooster, Oh. 44691.  It's about 2.5 hours to Logan from here, I figure meet at 7:00 AM.  Kickstands up by 7:30. This will put into Logan around the 10:30 meet time, of course that will depend on gas stops, fog, etc.. I will be riding down with Derek and Whaler.  We can also pick up some of you southern peeps as we pass through.

image.png

Edited by Isaac's Papa
Meet time rescheduled to 7:00 am.
  • Upvote 2

I am ready, 1000 miles this week and ready for more!

Glad the fall ride is going on, always fun.

Are we making a stop in Coshocton  with the really NE riders as in the past?  If so 7:00 meet in Wooster and 7:30 KSU to hit Coshocton by 8:30 or we will be pushing time.

10 hours ago, whaler said:

Are we making a stop in Coshocton  with the really NE riders as in the past?  If so 7:00 meet in Wooster and 7:30 KSU to hit Coshocton by 8:30 or we will be pushing time.

We can meet at 7:00 and kickstands up at 7:30.  The extra hour will give us plenty of time to make a couple stops, even though I would prefer one stop if possible and get to Logan a little early.  I didn't want to push the meet time as in prior years we were down to Logan by 9:30.  That is of course at a spirited pace.

14 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

I'm undecided if I want to go yet or not... If I do, I probably won't stay for the group ride though...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hey Tracy, you should at least ride down with us, the spring ride was a blast with a lot of OR peeps showing up.  Plus, you need to show of that new bike!

10 hours ago, whaler said:

1000 mi, where did you go?

19 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I am riding down from Ravenna, but won't be stopping in Coshocton. I should have @durk with me and possibly @NinjaDoc. Plan on leaving Ravenna around 7:00 and then rolling all the way to Logan via OH-93/16/Brownsville Rd. We'll probably take the slab from Ravenna to Bolivar, grabbing some snacks and fuel, unless others want to two-lane it from Ravenna. I prefer that, actually. Either is good. 

If fellow riders care to join my group, feel free to PM me. 

Will txt and let you know Pauly, if I am able to finish early Friday I might head down that day itself to go hit some roads extreme south close to Huntington. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Good deal was just about to start this... 7:30 kickstands up is better so we ensure we get down with time to spare...

Sounds good to me bro.  Ok, we are meeting at 7:00 am and kickstands up at 7:30.  

Can one of the kick ass moderators please change the time for meet at the beginning of the thread to 7:00 am?

thanks!

On 9/4/2016 at 3:15 PM, Wolfman1 said:

Sounds good to me bro.  Ok, we are meeting at 7:00 am and kickstands up at 7:30.  

Can one of the kick ass moderators please change the time for meet at the beginning of the thread to 7:00 am?

thanks!

I will try to met you guys at this met spot @ 7:15am (quick gas stop butt break)

• Upvote 2

Just in case you haven't heard, @DerekClouser moved the Epic ride to the rain date, so we will be meeting this SUNDAY at the NEO meet spot in Wooster.  Time is still the same, meet at 7:00am and kickstands up at 7:30am.  Excited to see everyone!

Edited by Wolfman1
  • Upvote 1

Bike is prepped - Camera gear is loaded - Directions are typed up and printed for anyone who wants one for the route. 

See you guys in the AM. Everyone have safe travels to the Wooster meet spot.
For those curious, this is the route we will be taking down to the meet spot - https://goo.gl/maps/YQFKFG22zpv