2006 ninja 650r $2600

Dying Shadow

Selling my Kawasaki ninja 650r as I have no more time to ride only 200 miles this year if that other priorities at the moment it has a clean title. It is a parallel twin. It has 22319 miles on it, a lot of those miles are down at hocking hills, I have had it down at the tail of the dragon twice and a track day at mid Ohio one time. It has been dropped by me and the previous owner once due to not paying attention at slow speed it was my first bike lol I also had a low slide around 40-50 mph on the right side 3 years ago Most damage has been fixed and replaced there is still a small dint in tank with minor scratching and some rash on the right fairing the back panel has been replaced along with the slip on, I fixed the front fairing but still has the rash as u can see in pics. 

I've done all the routine maintenance my self except for tire changes, valves probably need checked soon due to milage. It has a yoshimura slip on, a power commander 3 that has been tuned by dyno tune motor sports, R and G frame sliders, sport bars, puig rear fender, red LEDs under the fairing, 12v charger for phones and electronics, red rim tape, new grips and bar ends, it has Pirelli angel GT tires with a good amount of life left on them. I believe it had 1200 miles on it when I got it back in 2011, the rest I have put on it and haven't had one issue, it still runs like a top and sounds good! It's been stored in side under a cover when not riding, I'll throw in the rear stand, bike cover, wheel chock that's new and has not been used, bar holders to keep it steady if transported in trailer or back of truck, a tank and soft saddle bags. I have some gear and helmets if your interested I can throw in for little extra $. not really looking for trades unless it goes bang $2600 OBO for OR member got it listed for $2800 on creigslist thank you and yes my grammar sucks lol I'll get another one some day :) have met a lot of cool people I can call friends and had some great adventures with them! Also not getting rid of my quad so can still ride Wayne. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

15 minutes ago, M_Quick said:

I must have missed the post on you offing the Honda 300.

Not happening sir lol

12 minutes ago, dustinsn3485 said:

You don't have an extra windscreen or mirrors for it do you?

I have the stock windscreen still 

• 4 weeks later...