Last minute 10th anniversary ideas? Help a bubby out!

max power

Hey guys, can't ask this question on Facebook because, well, it's Facebook.

So, 10th anniversary is this week and I have no idea what to do for the old lady. We have a big party every year on Sunday and we're off Friday thru Tuesday.  Got some remodeling projects we need to get done while we're off also, so we can do an overnighter or two, but nothing more  

Need some last-minute ideas for something cool and memorable to do that chicks dig.

Help a brother out!

No help here. I'm going to the track on my 9th anniversary Thursday. Hopefully i'm still married when i get home.  :lol:

But we took a trip to Niagara Falls couple weeks ago and went to a fancy steak dinner place for our anniversary dinner. The steakhouse overlooked the falls at night so it was neat. So we kind of already celebrated it. We might go out for a nice dinner this weekend as well. 

• Upvote 1

Spa day usually works for most...most places do couples massages etc.

Some even have anniversary type packages where you get massages and a private hot tub, etc. My wife and I did that once but it was in one of the Vegas hotels. I've never looked at something like that locally.

Edited by ScubaCinci
  • Upvote 1

Wait, I kinda met his wife up at their trailer when I was getting ready to roll out...she said hi. What a flirt that girl!

or am I getting people confused

either way, I'll have to take your word for it.

you people need to set parameters on your queries :thefinger:

6 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

See...even the women agree with me...spa days usually are a good answer. 

With my luck I'd accidentally pick "Happy Ending Spa" and the be in extra special deep shit.  "Honest Honey!! I had no idea that she was going to touch my pee-pee!!"

2 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

With my luck I'd accidentally pick "Happy Ending Spa" and the be in extra special deep shit.  "Honest Honey!! I had no idea that she was going to touch my pee-pee!!"

Even though I paid the extra $10. 

Check out the cabins in Hocking Hills...Last time i was down there you could do a one night cabin with hot tub, fire ring etc. for a pretty reasonable price...they were pretty nice and spaced apart far enough that you didn't have neighbors.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bowdog said:

Check out the cabins in Hocking Hills...Last time i was down there you could do a one night cabin with hot tub, fire ring etc. for a pretty reasonable price...they were pretty nice and spaced apart far enough that you didn't have neighbors.

Most require a two night stay on the weekend.