42 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one, make it count.

• DerekClouser
    • CMH_Sprint
    • TimTheAzn
    • Jbot
    • 2TallTim

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, here it is. Casper is still missing, hope I got it right. Lets run it a week, so next Saturday morning we will close it.

Thank you everyone that applied. In all seriousness the delay was trying to narrow it down to 5, there were boatloads of good candidates. And it just plain sucked trying to eliminate perfectly good candidates to get it down to 5.

Votes are hidden so you can vote however you want without others knowing.

Below is the list in no particular order, but vote above in the poll please.

@DerekClouser

@2talltim

@TimTheAzn

@cmh_sprint

@jbot

Edited by Tonik

• Tonik locked this topic
  • Tonik unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, max power said:

lol RIDDLE!!!!

I was told some unknown PR was on here causing trouble. Then got his dumbass banned. Now it looks like I don't know who UP is. And Ben won't make me a supporter.  Ghey. 

You got a boatload of points, you can use your points to get supporter for free.

7 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I can give you the points to become a supporter. I have lots of them. How many do you need? 

7 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You got a boatload of points, you can use your points to get supporter for free.

Da fuq you talkin bout, Willis'?

12 minutes ago, max power said:

Da fuq you talkin bout, Willis'?

Go to the store, add Supporter to your cart, go to check out.  There should be an option there to use your points to pay for it.  That is how I understand it is supposed to work, I can't test it because I already have Support so I can't add it to my cart to be sure.

You have 33K points, it costs 10K per year so you are golden for a long time.

30 minutes ago, max power said:

lol RIDDLE!!!!

I was told some unknown PR was on here causing trouble. Then got his dumbass banned. Now it looks like I don't know who UP is. And Ben won't make me a supporter.  Ghey. 

This over moderating has got to stop. Making threads read out of context, not in real time is stupid. Why don't you over moderators just lock this thread again and continue to post in it by yourselves. I promise to continue reading an envy all of your powers while reading.

• Upvote 1

If I am voted mod, I will end world hunger, clean up the grass clippings on 536, and end this policy of goody bitch two-shoes method of moderation that has been happening on OR. Also, I would forcibly mate trump and hillary on ppv. 

42 minutes ago, Lawrence1 said:

Candidates, what are your thoughts on cornering low?

I am the only candidate qualified enough to provide evidence of my capability. Good thing mods fucked up and left rabbit, uncle gramps, and 0hi0

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

• 2talltim unpinned and unfeatured this topic