Derek's Video Poll

Tonik

Music  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Derek use crappy music in his video's or just let us hear the awesomeness of the ride.

• Music that I probably don't like and quite possibly is gay.
    • Raw sound like the awesome exhaust notes.

when I used to make videos, all I captured was wind noise since there was no aftermarket exhaust and stuff. Esp for VFR it was silky silent sewing machine. Had to end up using music to cover it up. Once I had exhaust on the viffer, boy that was a different tune altogether

3 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Music. You've heard on gixxer you heard em all

This is why you should buy a bike with soul.  The standard Japanese inline 4 has past it's prime.  You need to get a triple or a "V" motor of any cylinder config so that it sings to you when you ride it.  If you need techno to cover up the sound of your bike, you just need a better bike.  :)

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, vf1000ride said:

This is why you should buy a bike with soul.  The standard Japanese inline 4 has past it's prime.  You need to get a triple or a "V" motor of any cylinder config so that it sings to you when you ride it.  If you need techno to cover up the sound of your bike, you just need a better bike.  :)

There wasn't much better sound than my VFR 

and that song is not techno ;)

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

I'd kill for some fucking silence right now

Just be glad I didn't take a video of what I actually was hearing for the 2.5 hours my wife was out tonight 

Edited by Bad324

3 hours ago, Bad324 said:

and that song is not techno ;)

Sorry, yes, progressive house music, not techno.  Techno would imply it was the same sounding music produced 10-20 years earlier.  To me it sounds like what The Chemical Brothers or The Crystal Method was doing back in the 90's.  The same repetitious beat repeated for 5 minutes with very little musical value and minimal if any vocals.  Only good for night club mix tracks or booming car stereos to annoy the neighbors at 2AM when your drunk.  :)

• Upvote 2