Southern Ohio ride meet in Beverly 11am Saturday

marlboro man

If anybody wants a ride The best roads in Ohio meet at 11am  Saturday 8/27/16 at  gas station beside the lock 100 5th St
Beverly, OH  45715
United States  so far  Gump,Max power,dre,Blake & I are riding on The east and west side of I 77 route to be figured out post up if you like a route I like east side of 77 

• Upvote 1

I have to be back home early, so leaving early morning from neo and get there by 11.  probably not able join the ride. But at least I will try to come by your meet spot and shake hands with yall. Never met Joel others a long time ago :)  

ps: this is the first post by him that I understood without the decoder ring 

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, max power said:

Who, Joel?

story time. 

Tpoppa and I may have gotten a little excited on the highway somewhere between Virginia and Fontana. Joel was riding behind me because my plate fell off somewhere between Ohio and WV. Tony and I split a van and a semi, Joel didnt have enough room, and that was the last time we saw him until he came through to the cabin in Fontana.

Story goes something like: Us 3 got onto the highway and apparently a state trooper wasnt far behind, started pacing us at 80 and we were still pulling away and when Joel got caught behind that semi the trooper was able to catch him. Tony and I had NO idea of the LEO until later that night.

Edited by TimTheAzn

16 minutes ago, max power said:

Why are we not meeting at MacDonalds?

you know us fat fucks are gonna want breakfast. 

Because every time I've met somebody at a met up point I was riding like I was in the   Islan of  man race and always run out of gas McDonald's is bad for you toMcDonald's is bad for you to

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I'm at the bucket now taking a breather, still need to stop for lunch somwhere.

Too late now, but on 78 a couple of blocks east of 77 is 'Lori's'.  Great home cooking, especially the pies.

10 minutes ago, Tonik said:
Too late now, but on 78 a couple of blocks east of 77 is 'Lori's'.  Great home cooking, especially the pies.

I actually ate at the Arby's across the way from Lori's after I left the bucket. Trying to stick to the diet all I wanted was protein and roast beef minus the bun is perfect for that. Drinking beer tonight so I wanted it to be a carb light day. Took 821 to dexter city and 339 into beverly after that. It's now beer:30 but the bubbys aren't back from their ride yet.

Edited by 2talltim