2016 Browns/Bash The Steelers

Vagabound

Die hard miserable Brown's fan actually excited for the season!

RGIII will give defenses fits, until he destroys the locker room with his winning personality or gets injured. Josh Gordon/TP should keep defenses honest so I'm looking for a decent run game this year. The defense seems not up to par.

My bold prediction: Browns win eight games and beat the hated Steelers twice!:thefinger:

Im excited for tailgating and to have a fall/winter reason to be out with my friends drinking all day.

im mildly excited about the potential of some of the playmakers. 

Im defintely not excited for another shitty 3-5 win season 

2 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Im excited for tailgating and to have a fall/winter reason to be out with my friends drinking all day.

im mildly excited about the potential of some of the playmakers. 

Im defintely not excited for another shitty 3-5 win season 

Haven't tailgated by the lake in 25 years! Great people and true REAL fans. 

Best part about being a Browns fan IMO.

i got started as a kid in the muni lot with my Dad and all his buddies and have been going a couple times a year since I moved back to CLE in 2009

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Casper said:

Only fans worse than Steelers fan are Browns fans. 

As a frequent traveler and living from coast to coast. Boo on you! You can always find a Browns Backer club almost anywhere. 

Few years ago I was at a game where the Browns played the Texans. Even though we lost, the Browns fans still razzed the shit out of them. The Houstons fans were confused and lost. 

Like I said, TRUE fans! Ha:D 

9 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

As a frequent traveler and living from coast to coast. Boo on you! You can always find a Browns Backer club almost anywhere. 

Few years ago I was at a game where the Browns played the Texans. Even though we lost, the Browns fans still razzed the shit out of them. The Houstons fans were confused and lost. 

Like I said, TRUE fans! Ha:D 

I travel more than the average Joe as well and can tell you there are Steelers bars everywhere also. Hell, there's a website for that: http://steelersbars.com

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bad324 said:

He doesn't like Browns fans because we are everywhere and he can't hold a candle to us with that cut rate Hockey team that draws less than the Indians do

I like the Indians. Browns died when they moved to Baltimore. It has never been the same since. 

I owned 3 at one time before

also it's just peer pressure. I don't really care if you don't take a good deal when it's right in front of your face. I'm just trying to help. I hate that color green yet it's such a smoking deal if I was able to spend the cash I'd buy in a heartbeat 

Edited by Bad324

Just enjoying reading the unwarranted optimism :D

There are Steelers fans everywhere. It amazes me to see Steelers fans take over an opponent's stadium. However Brown's fans are really impressive. Despite the heart break the team has provided the last 20 years they still have a large rabid following. Bengals have actually put a decent team on the field for a while and still have trouble filling the stadium.

Craig

1 hour ago, CBBaron said:

Just enjoying reading the unwarranted optimism :D

There are Steelers fans everywhere. It amazes me to see Steelers fans take over an opponent's stadium. However Brown's fans are really impressive. Despite the heart break the team has provided the last 20 years they still have a large rabid following. Bengals have actually put a decent team on the field for a while and still have trouble filling the stadium.

Craig

20 years?The Browns have been breaking their fans hearts since Jim Brown retired.I hate the Browns,but you have to admire their fans.I grew up in the days of the steel curtain,Swan and Stalworth,Jack Lambert,Franco Harris and Rocky Blier...how could I not be a Steelers fan!

1 hour ago, drc32-0 said:

20 years?The Browns have been breaking their fans hearts since Jim Brown retired.I hate the Browns,but you have to admire their fans.I grew up in the days of the steel curtain,Swan and Stalworth,Jack Lambert,Franco Harris and Rocky Blier...how could I not be a Steelers fan!

At least the team was respectable in the 80s and early 90s.

When I first started watching football was near the end of that 70s dynasty but I'm sure that what initially drew me to the team. Probably didn't hurt that my parents rooted for the Browns :D

Craig