FS: 2011 Z1000 $3500 obo

dpgasser

Just now, Tonik said:

This really has me re-thinking my decision to not add a second bike.  This is a killer deal.

Don't be a pussy. Just buy it and try it. It's such a damn good deal if you don't like it or don't think you can handle it then easily get your money back or donate it to me

Edited by Bad324

Just now, Tonik said:

If I was a pussy I would sell my existing bike and buy a pool table. :lol:

If that were the case I'd agree. But the pool table came with the house and the bike was sold to get out from having a car payment ;)

Also, you didn't say no about gifting it to me when you decide you can't ride it anymore

Edited by Bad324

17 hours ago, Tonik said:

This really has me re-thinking my decision to not add a second bike.  This is a killer deal.

Just do it nike-256.gif

seriously, you need to do this... very logical and easy transition, get out of your couch then get on the other couch ride down south to meet dave who i am sure will allow you to take a spin on this bike and then pay him the money, give him a kiss even for this good deal and buy this thing. By the time you are back in up north and dont like it sell it for 1K more and then go back and kiss dave again. 

• Upvote 1

Okay, getting a little pressure from the wife since I bought a new motorcycle before selling this one...will sweeten the deal one final time before it goes on eBay/Craigslist, etc. The OR non-negotiating price of $3K (and possibly two kisses)

Would love to sell it on here for the ease of transaction, but if no interest, will have to list it elsewhere.

DPG.

• Upvote 3

JESUS!!!! Now you have me trying find a way to get the funds. If I didn't just take $2500 out of the saving a few weeks ago for the down payment on the wifes new car I be coming down today to get it. MUST RESIST!!! Plus we down on income for another month while the wife recovers from a surgery.

Edited by 2talltim

20 minutes ago, BTWilliam04 said:

If you want to trailer it to Cincy, I've got cash on me today. Clean title or is it a salvage from the wreck? 

Title is clean...I do not have the means to trailer the motorcycle, nor the time - my work schedule has been crazy lately.

28 minutes ago, BTWilliam04 said:

If you want to trailer it to Cincy, I've got cash on me today. Clean title or is it a salvage from the wreck? 

Get up there and ride that bitch home like I did with my Z1K...there was heavy rain and 40 degree temps and I had no rain gear. I was totally lied to by the weatherman.

8 minutes ago, dpgasser said:

Title is clean...I do not have the means to trailer the motorcycle, nor the time - my work schedule has been crazy lately.

understood, I'm in the same boat this weekend. Might be able to come out sometime this week but I doubt it lasts that long. 

14 minutes ago, BTWilliam04 said:

....but I doubt it lasts that long. 

I am getting some interest, but no one is knocking on my door, so could still be available.  If I do not post that it is sold on this thread, it is still for sale.

Thanks.

Yeah, that ride swap is what got me to look toward the MTS in the first place. Both great motorcycles in different ways...think I was ready for something different and missed the big twins!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Sorry you're not fast enuff for the OG Multistrada. Maybe some day. :) 

I know, I need all those electronic aides to save my ass! Lol.

• Upvote 1