Hillary's fair share ad.

Gump

8 hours ago, Lawrence1 said:

Shhhh drc, they'd like to keep that hush hush. Let us divert our attention to attacking those on the bottom rung. It just feels better going after the lowest fruit on the vine. Those single mothers getting that big refund check, let'em starve.

You'd have to be a corporate tax lawyer to the elite to answer Gumps second paragraph.

Hillary's ad is spot on, but hate on haters. 

Haters for the jackass Trump 2016!

Spot on? State some facts honey.

Off topic and un related to the race for the Whitehouse but....

I like the ad where the guy is riding around on a Segway I don't remember who he was or what he is running for just know he looks like a tool on the segway in front of the green screen back drop and It's totally pointless for it to be in the ad.

Carry on.........

I wanted to illustrate the confiscatory taxation of the government with the data I attached from the WSJ, hope it shows up below. I would like to know if anyone believes the top 20% of earners are paying "Their Fair Share", based on the IRS figures the top 20% pay 84% of the taxes. I consider this more than "their fair share".

Fair Share.PNG

• Upvote 1

OR.... the federal government could spend less and let the people keep the money THEY WORK hard to earn! I know that's an insanely crazy idea! The government spends YOUR money so much better than you would! Tonik, you would just waste the money on another motorcycle.... what a ridiculous use of funds!   

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, whaler said:

There is not a single person proposing to tax the shit out of low income people.

Yes you are, you just don't realize it. If you flat tax someone making 24K you will destroy any chance they have of feeding themselves.

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yes you are, you just don't realize it. If you flat tax someone making 24K you will destroy any chance they have of feeding themselves.

I disagree.

You have to factor all the extra "consumer " income, as well as making the changes to the corporate tax rate.  If there are more better paying jobs then there will be less people making poverty level wages.

Have no problem having a minimum income tax cutoff, but it cannot be over 50% of the people.

At what point do we stop letting people get a free ride for being lazy?  If all you can make is 24k a year and you are physically and mentally able to work, when do we start putting the responsibility on the the person and not the people?  

Why are we so willing to allow people to feed off the system and then make excuses or try to spin the reality?

Do we need a safety net...absolutely!  Do we need to feed, house, and provide cradle to grave...no fucking way!

I am a compassionate person and will help and teach anyone.  I will teach you to fish, but the moment you expect my fish...I will watch you starve and not give two fucks.

2 minutes ago, whaler said:

At what point do we stop letting people get a free ride for being lazy?  If all you can make is 24k a year and you are physically and mentally able to work, when do we start putting the responsibility on the the person and not the people?  

When there are a reasonable number of decent paying jobs and the education system to get these 24K people into them. I think you VASTLY over estimate the number of lazy people. They are not lazy, they are fucked the minute they are born. They are being raised by people that were fucked the minute they were born.

The problem has been going on for so long that we are dealing with generational poverty now. You tell them to work hard and get a good job...They have no idea what that means. None.

Man, we are feeding close to 80 percent of the kids in Elyria three times a day all year long. Those kids ain't lazy, they are starving.

Things are seriously f'd up man.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Man, we are feeding close to 80 percent of the kids in Elyria three times a day all year long. Those kids ain't lazy, they are starving.

Things are seriously f'd up man.

I have a fix for this: Quit giving them shit and teach them how to earn it. Sucks their parents can't/won't do that but it doesn't mean the enabling should continue

https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=8994178

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bad324 said:

I have a fix for this: Quit giving them shit and teach them how to earn it. Sucks their parents can't/won't do that but it doesn't mean the enabling should continue

https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=8994178

Well, that would certainly work. I will give you that.  Just let the kids starve to death. I guess the little ones can sell Chiclets on the street corners.

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

Well, that would certainly work. I will give you that.  Just let the kids starve to death. I guess the little ones can sell Chiclets on the street corners.

you just went full Magdor. NEVER GO FULL MAGDOR

So I will retort with my anti magdor answer: Survival of the fittest

Edited by Bad324

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Holy crap, I am @magley64 now.

Trust me I understand how you feel and how you want to help.  Being a parent I struggle with this everyday...be the mean dad and enforce rules that some of their friends don't have to follow or let them get away with not following the rules or being rude, but as the years have past, I see how respectful and good in school they are compared to the kids of parents who felt bad and never followed through with rules.  Just as a parent, sometimes the answer is not easy and hard on people initially, but the long term benefit out ways the short term feel good response.

You know what, this all you right wing wacko's fault.

The amount of money it costs for these social programs is NOTHING in comparison to how much money you bastards spend trying to kill Arabs. How has that worked out for you? Are they dead? Have they given up? Fuck no, you are all total failures.

So how about we cut defense spending in half, double the spending on social programs/education and give everyone a tax cut.  We would have money left over to burn not to mention buy @Bad324 a bike.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

You know what, this all you right wing wacko's fault.

The amount of money it costs for these social programs is NOTHING in comparison to how much money you bastards spend trying to kill Arabs. How has that worked out for you? Are they dead? Have they given up? Fuck no, you are all total failures.

So how about we cut defense spending in half, double the spending on social programs/education and give everyone a tax cut.  We would have money left over to burn not to mention buy @Bad324 a bike.

You may want to investigate government pensions as area to cut, when government workers can retire at 55 years old with full benefits. 

USA Spending Graph.jpg

USA Spending List.jpg

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

You may want to investigate government pensions as area to cut, when government workers can retire at 55 years old with full benefits. 

USA Spending Graph.jpg

USA Spending List.jpg

You may want to investigate your source.

It is one of the more commonly debunked purveyors of BS out there. For example NASA's budget as well as most government research spending is lumped into Education. He drops certain mandatory spending right off as it suits him.

Pensions? You do realize he includes social security in there right?

You just did the conservative equivalent of a liberal quoting Micheal Moore or The Daily Kos.

• Upvote 1

Not one mention of "how" corporations are actually cheating on taxes with loop holes. Not a damn one. Just fear that they are. Friggin myth.

I agree gubment needs to go thru a Lean Kaizen. Let me teach it, I'll cut the spending by a guaranteed 25% but I'll also have to suggest firing a bunch of unneeded employees and then the OMG we need jobs crew will start in. Gubment doesn't want to be efficient because the gubment is the people and people are greedy. 

Edited by Gump

If you have a chart to break down the massive USA budget in a chart to post on this forum, I'll look at it. Since we are looking to cut enough funds to buy Bad a bike, I'm sure we can find something to cut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

Since we are looking to cut enough funds to buy Bad a bike, I'm sure we can find something to cut!

I just posted a bike for Bad on the CL Rant thread.  Shouldn't need much...