My season is over

Tpoppa

19 minutes ago, Idiot said:

Damn, that's kinda rare!

Sorry to hear that...  may I ask how you did it?

That's what the surgeon said.   I hurt it a few weeks ago exercising, but thought it was fine.  Then again and it popped badly.  It wasn't terribly painful, but the sound was unmistakable :(

I busted my ass to get back on 2 wheels last year after neck/nerve issues.  Life got me again just when I wasn't expecting it.  

I'll make it back in time for next season, and I'll ride to the gap next year.

So...anyone want to buy a V Star?

18 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I busted my ass to get back on 2 wheels last year after neck/nerve issues.  Life got me again just when I wasn't expecting it.  

I'll make it back in time for next season, and I'll ride to the gap next year.

So...anyone want to buy a V Star?

Life does have a way of kicking you in the balls just about the time that you think you have everything figured out.  Speedy recovery man!

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

That sucks.  I will hook you up with a pint of my Bourbon. F' that, a Quart.

Tpoppa:  sorry to hear that.  At least you aren't missing much with this crap weather.

Tonic: Do I need to be injured to get some of that bourbon?:)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

hope you heal up soon :(

previous injury to same one? what other joints and ligaments affected in the last couple years ?

if its the left arm may be you still can :D  http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/mr-clutch-not-quite-2013-honda-vfr1200f-dct-review

Right arm.  No previous injuries I'm aware of.  Just a freak thing.  It made a nasty sound, loud enough for other people to hear it.

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

Speaking of which @Casper told me over a week ago he'd have the details iron out for next years trip. :beathorse::lol::lol:

I hear that!   I'm ready to book our cabin already!!

1 hour ago, Tpoppa said:

Right arm.  No previous injuries I'm aware of.  Just a freak thing.  It made a nasty sound, loud enough for other people to hear it.

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sorry about your bad luck Tony. Hope you have good luck on your surgery & healing. We need you back 100% for the 2017 riding season!  I'm glad we got to do the WV ride before you got dealt the shitty cards.  If you need any help because of the logistics of being laid up don't hesitate to call or text.

• Upvote 1