Amazon video - Hitting the Apex rental $1 omg

jbot

amazon video streaming has the "Hitting the Apex" documentary movie available for rent for a mere 99 pennis   -   HIT DAT AZZZZ

I'm told it was quite good, I'm going to watch it in the next 7 days (once you click "rent" you have 7 days to start watching, and once you start watching, 7 days to finish watching).

I've watched all the other ones, and was pretty sad I didn't get to watch this one in a theater (it was on limited release to certain theaters), but whatever.

• Upvote 1

So I just watched this, and it was really excellent.  It was a bit all over the place as all the others before it (faster, fastest, etc) but in my opinion, the best of the series simply due to the improving image quality.  A must watch if you remotely followed motogp or motorcycle racing. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was done after 15 minutes...boring. Like a lot of sports, I love playing them but to watch most is boring - golf, tennis and racing of any sort is top of the list for me. The drama between the riders,etc is not my cup of tea either since I know nothing about them. They might as well have been talking about random people on the street. I thought it was more about the mechanics of riding and the evolution of bikes/racing.

Yeah, that whole series (Faster, Fastest, FASTESTERERER) is pretty much for Moto GP watchers.  It has a lot of excellent slow motion racing footage and highlights from the season too.

but also the soothing sounds of brad pitt's extremely unrehearsed and off timed attempts at commentary on slow motion racing footage.  could have done without that.  good for trailer bating material though.

i follow motogp, so it was a good watch for me.  i could see how it would be not so great for a filthy casual though

on the other hand, if you play tennis but don't watch tennis, the various tennis highlight videos on youtube is faaaaantastic.