Who wants to be a mod?

Casper

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Lol. 2 and 14.

You MIGHT have a quarterback.  But you have no defense and pretty much no play makers on offense besides RG 2.5

1) I meant our tailgate will have a good showing as in amount of people. The numbers had dwindled the last few years. 

b) Why do you keep saying "You"? I don't play, work or own the team so it ain't got shit to do with what I have. I throw laser tight spirals so slow your roll.

III) Whether the QB is good or not doesn't matter because he will get hurt. The defense could be one of the worst since '99. Offense lacks playmakers I only very mildly disagree, mainly because there is plenty of potential in the WR corps but that remains to be seen. Duke Johnson is legit and Barnidge will be solid but won't see same production as last year. The O-line is going to be patch work garbage.

4) Despite the potential of the offense the Browns are going to suck really bad but I don't tailgate for the Browns. I tailgate for the fun and camaraderie. I won't give them any of my money in the form of tickets until they learn to run the org correctly. Hell, I'm usually too drunk by kickoff to remember watching any of the game at the bars 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

What? The button said "SPAM". If @Vagabound isn't SPAM, I don't know anything, anymore. 

Honey!

I've personally driven user activity, post counts been up, and added some members. Plus I'm actually active in the motorcycle community. See, I'm perfect for the job. 

Tick tick tick tock

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

1) I meant our tailgate will have a good showing as in amount of people. The numbers had dwindled the last few years. 

b) Why do you keep saying "You"? I don't play, work or own the team so it ain't got shit to do with what I have. I throw laser tight spirals so slow your roll.

III) Whether the QB is good or not doesn't matter because he will get hurt. The defense could be one of the worst since '99. Offense lacks playmakers I only very mildly disagree, mainly because there is plenty of potential in the WR corps but that remains to be seen. Duke Johnson is legit and Barnidge will be solid but won't see same production as last year. The O-line is going to be patch work garbage.

4) Despite the potential of the offense the Browns are going to suck really bad but I don't tailgate for the Browns. I tailgate for the fun and camaraderie. I won't give them any of my money in the form of tickets until they learn to run the org correctly. Hell, I'm usually too drunk by kickoff to remember watching any of the game at the bars 

I knew you were too informed about football to be talking about the browns being legit :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vagabound said:

Tell your RB to stay off the weed! 

right? Initial weed hits made it a great buy low for him. But now I need him to quit being an asshole so he can stay in my lineup

2 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I take it ya'll didn't find what you were looking for?

Can't decide who the fifth should be, there are a couple tied.  I suggested we just put up six. Then Casper went out of town or something.  I am pushing hard for you man, just because you can't mod with Tapatalk. That would make my day.

• Upvote 3

Can't decide who the fifth should be, there are a couple tied.  I suggested we just put up six. Then Casper went out of town or something.  I am pushing hard for you man, just because you can't mod with Tapatalk. That would make my day.

I'm real close to giving up on tap a talk. It got a bug last weekend, kept popping up spam and pop up ads that kind of hijacked my phone. I was told to reinstall and clear all data. Well did that and lost all my settings and preferences and now it's all different and I don't like it. I just need to get my other forums I frequent set up on my phones browser before shit can it for good. I love the convenience and lay out but with the latest glitches I'm ready to bail.

17 minutes ago, Tonik said:
Is that a bug, or was it working as those fuckers intended?

Could be, don't know. I did pay the $.99 a month to keep from getting the ads and now I'm getting them. I've already canceled my subscription. Lots on complaints on play store reviews about the app recently. Nice while it lasted but they have burnt my bridge now.

Edited by 2talltim