Who wants to be a mod?

Casper

18 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

*whomever

I'll see your attempt at stirring the pot. 

I will challenge your correction. Whoever is the subject in the sentence, not the object. 

Now the sentence as typed was a grammatical mess. There were multiple sentence fragments with incorrect punctuation. Try again.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

Eat shit and die. TIA

Your only redeeming factor is that you'll be dead sooner than the rest of us you old beef jerky motherfucker. Kill yourself. 

Smooches

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, jbot said:

Your only redeeming factor is that you'll be dead sooner than the rest of us you old beef jerky motherfucker. Kill yourself. 

I look forward to my death.  Won't have to deal with asshats like you anymore.

• Upvote 1

this forum wouldn't be any fun if we didn't have hatefuck grandpa, le tour de duckkake, and the others around to keep us entertained.  so no, they may not quit. they are not allowed.  they have to sit there, and listen to me spout my shit while i campaign ferociously to become a mod so they can't ban me when i really start crossing the line.

• Upvote 3

Just now, jbot said:

this forum wouldn't be any fun if we didn't have hatefuck grandpa, le tour de duckkake, and the others around to keep us entertained.  so no, they may not quit. they are not allowed.  they have to sit there, and listen to me spout my shit while i campaign ferociously to become a mod so they can't ban me when i really start crossing the line.

Ben can still ban you!

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I thought we've already established that affirmative action isnt recognized on this board.

WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW BOUT IT WHITEY

36 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Oh, no! Jinu is gonna ban my new boy toy. :( 

if I can't have you, nobody can

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Wojo72 said:

Make me a mod so that I can give a whole bunch of motherfuckers a time out for this drawn out broke dick thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thats all on @Casper. And as a mod you wont be able to ban him. Believe me I have tried. But you can change his profile.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

No it doesn't. It shows something far more disturbing. I just looked at my post count. I think I'm going to resign my post and unplug for a few years. 

Holy shit. :( 

Post count and seniority are different. I've been here a long time and have much fewer posts than you. My posts are typically value added, yours are noisy wasted words of banter.

:D

• Upvote 3

I love spaghetti, not that it has anything to do with this thread. See Dustin, that is a value added post, maybe not to you maybe not to this thread but to someone its value added.

Maybe theres a fat girl from Tinder stalking me and maybe shes trying to change her life and her large body habitus by cutting carbs so her knowing that I fucking love pasta could be a deal breaker to us hooking up in a isolated state park for a nasty bang session in the porta john that ends up with her pregnant with triplet midget parasites. You see how that is value added? Value is something different to everyone. 

I personally find Pauly and Jbots racist derogatory posts as value. 

• Upvote 1