Casper

Who wants to be a mod?

I keep getting rep. but the damn thing wont tell me who anymore.. how else can I see whos a fan boi and who I have to ban!?

16 minutes ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

I keep getting rep. but the damn thing wont tell me who anymore.. how else can I see whos a fan boi and who I have to ban!?

To see rep you have to be a supporting member. It was IP and Bad that gave you rep.

5 hours ago, Casper said:

Do you even motorcycle brah? 

Nah, but I gun hard. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, kawi kid said:

I'll be a mod.

WTF?  Is @jagr gonna come back and post in this thread, too?  Well, at least HE has a bike!  

3 hours ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

lol... you mean I have to pay with real doll hairs...  shit this is getting real..

Or points: 

49 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

How many points does one need in order to purchase this power? 

It's in the link. 

you can exchange 10000 points for 1yr supporter membership

• Upvote 2

I'd like mod status. I've spent...er wasted 5 years of my life on this board. I'm universally hated and reviled and mod superpowers would totally make up for my physical shortcomings and mental issues. I'm only just barely emotionally stable enough to function in society and I masturbate almost compulsively. This should be a no-brainer. 

• Upvote 1

@Casper talking about supporting, I was not able to renew it once I ran out. when ever I click on little piggy icon I the store for purchase it says some thing like  " u are allowed to purchase only one and you already have one "

and nominate one of them @snot @Hellmutt for mods, very active lively and stable :D

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

and nominate one of them @snot @Hellmutt for mods, very active lively and stable :D

Thanks for the nod doc, but I'm not sure I am techy enough with a mobile device/pc to do the job.  Hell, I cant even lead a group of riders without a wrong turn or 2 :lol:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

Hey motherfucker did you just call me unstable? Because that's what I heard.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Hey motherfucker did you just call me unstable? Because that's what I heard.

stable and uncle punk can only be used in a sentence containing other words like motorcycle and curves. :trollface:  or else they think you are a horse and they are talking about your home

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

@Casper talking about supporting, I was not able to renew it once I ran out. when ever I click on little piggy icon I the store for purchase it says some thing like  " u are allowed to purchase only one and you already have one "

https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/clients/

Should see an invoice in there to pay for renewal. 

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

thx ben  :) it worked

No man, thank you. :D

I am not stable... I am girl which makes me crazy.

I can't right now with school starting soon. I can back seat mod if Hellmutt wants to try his hand at it... And if he keeps his ears on he will hear me tell him where to turn ( sometimes I am actually right, 1 out of 2 times).

Thank you Doc for thinking of us.

Edited by snot

19 minutes ago, snot said:

I am not stable

You got my vote.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, snot said:

I am not stable... I am girl which makes me crazy.

I can't right now with school starting soon. I can back seat mod if Hellmutt wants to try his hand at it... And if he keeps his ears on he will hear me tell him where to turn ( sometimes I am actually right, 1 out of 2 times).

Thank you Doc for thinking of us.

I say if hellmutt  says goes right and @snot says go left. We should split the difference and see where we end up.

• Upvote 2