Who wants to be a mod?

Casper

16 minutes ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

I keep getting rep. but the damn thing wont tell me who anymore.. how else can I see whos a fan boi and who I have to ban!?

To see rep you have to be a supporting member. It was IP and Bad that gave you rep.

I'd like mod status. I've spent...er wasted 5 years of my life on this board. I'm universally hated and reviled and mod superpowers would totally make up for my physical shortcomings and mental issues. I'm only just barely emotionally stable enough to function in society and I masturbate almost compulsively. This should be a no-brainer. 

• Upvote 1

@Casper talking about supporting, I was not able to renew it once I ran out. when ever I click on little piggy icon I the store for purchase it says some thing like  " u are allowed to purchase only one and you already have one "

and nominate one of them @snot @Hellmutt for mods, very active lively and stable :D

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

and nominate one of them @snot @Hellmutt for mods, very active lively and stable :D

Thanks for the nod doc, but I'm not sure I am techy enough with a mobile device/pc to do the job.  Hell, I cant even lead a group of riders without a wrong turn or 2 :lol:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Hey motherfucker did you just call me unstable? Because that's what I heard.

stable and uncle punk can only be used in a sentence containing other words like motorcycle and curves. :trollface:  or else they think you are a horse and they are talking about your home

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

@Casper talking about supporting, I was not able to renew it once I ran out. when ever I click on little piggy icon I the store for purchase it says some thing like  " u are allowed to purchase only one and you already have one "

https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/clients/

Should see an invoice in there to pay for renewal. 

I am not stable... I am girl which makes me crazy.

I can't right now with school starting soon. I can back seat mod if Hellmutt wants to try his hand at it... And if he keeps his ears on he will hear me tell him where to turn ( sometimes I am actually right, 1 out of 2 times).

Thank you Doc for thinking of us.

Edited by snot

2 hours ago, snot said:

I am not stable... I am girl which makes me crazy.

I can't right now with school starting soon. I can back seat mod if Hellmutt wants to try his hand at it... And if he keeps his ears on he will hear me tell him where to turn ( sometimes I am actually right, 1 out of 2 times).

Thank you Doc for thinking of us.

I say if hellmutt  says goes right and @snot says go left. We should split the difference and see where we end up.

• Upvote 2