Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

Just now, 2talltim said:

Yup same link I'm using a still won't take my card. I've tried 2 different cards and yes they are good cards. I'm using my phone I'll try a computer when I take a break later.

That would lead me to believe that their shit is broke right now.  Try later.

Just now, 2talltim said:

This is what I get.....

I will need the credit card number, expiration date and the three digit number on the back to be able to fully help you with this situation.

• Upvote 2

I will need the credit card number, expiration date and the three digit number on the back to be able to fully help you with this situation.

If you had a middle eastern accent I'd give it to you. Along with my ssn and bank account number so you can forward $4.87 million into my account from your generous dying uncle.
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

image.jpeg

Dude ive been all over the internet... and you still find shit that surprises me. Do I even want to know the search terms you used to find this?

Edited by TimTheAzn

55 minutes ago, Danimal said:

I just put in for vacation time for this extravaganza. Not worried about a room, but am willing to share with like minded adults. 

You know your always welcome to bunk with me (no homo) and split rooms. But keep in mind there is a chance I'll might have to back out last min. I have booked rooms with 2 beds incase anyone wanted to split with me. Or I could cancel the rooms last min and split with someone else.

7 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Update the OP. I'm officially out for this ride. No take backs this time. Lyns' car just gave me a huge middle finger. Can you believe it? 205k miles and NOW it starts to fall apart? 

Why do I even own motorcycles? 

Sucks you can't make it. :(

The wife's old Impala has little over 190K almost zero maintenance miles on it now, and I knew I was just a matter of time before things started to fail. Hence why we bit the bullet a bought her a newer car to sit in the garage. Kept the old one top keep tacking on commuter miles but it nice to know we don't have to rely on it if things start to go south. But as of right now Id drive the old turd to Cali and back today if I had to. Still nothing wrong with it that I know of, been the best damn car investment I've ever made. So we didn't hesitate to buy another one. Since she been off work for her surgery I've been driving the old turd to save gas, haven't driven the Tahoe in over a month now.  

• Tonik unpinned this topic