Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Depends which Justin is asking. The one that saved my life last fall or the one that planned a bunch of awesome trips this season and didn't invite me?

52 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

The one that saved your life by seeing your shredding tire. I haven't planned any trips without inviting you. I blame @2talltim :D

We were seriously going to invite you on this trip but there is the whole sharing a room thing and we are staying in my time share in Vermont for 2 nights and wasn't sure of you'd be down for that. BUT we should have ask.

Edited by 2talltim

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:41 PM, JustinNck1 said:

Any plans for a 2017 fall trip? @Tonik?

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, Tonik said:

Depends which Justin is asking. The one that saved my life last fall or the one that planned a bunch of awesome trips this season and didn't invite me?

Looks like the weekend of October 21st and 22nd is open for me. Still need to get vacation approval but that's my free weekend for the home life. Id be game for a Thursday to Sunday trip again(19-22). Maybe meet up somewhere in WV or KY on Wednesday night(18).