Touring boots recommendations?

Casper

Not sure what you mean by "casual" but....Astars Web Gortex, they are pricy but worth every dime. I've never had a more comfortable shoe, boot, sandal or flipflop on my feet. When I've done several hundred miles I'm in no hurry to kick them off and the are easy to walk around in if needed. Ive walked around the mall in them under my jeans and noone even noticed. Feet are always dry no sweating or rain can make them wet. I bought mine for half price on clearance but I won't hesitate to replace them at full price when they wear out. A stars did away with them for like one season and due to a international out cry from consumers that loved them they decided to bring them back. I know a few folks on there have them including @Isaac's Papa and they love them as well.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-web-gore-tex-boots

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

If you are going to drag your boots against the ground at all,  these are pretty comfortable:

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/tcx-s-sportour-evo-wp-boots

All the comfort of a touring boot,  but they have some replaceable sliders on the outside of the boot.   I find them comfortable and waterproof. 

Edited by Connie14

I love my Sidi Adventure GoreTex boots. Takes an hour of walking through the house to break them in but they're really comfortable after that, and completely waterproof & breathable. Very worth the extra change.

41 minutes ago, jschaf said:

Sidi motocross boots make great touring boots. I've got a pair with over 100,000 miles on them & they've probably got another 100,000 in them. 

Exactly, weird that Sidi (and Aprillia) are a few of the good things Italy can design that will last forever! 

My old Sidi's wore out three F4i's then got sold on EBay! 

Definey worth the extra change. That will be my next boot. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2016 at 7:53 AM, Vagabound said:

DO NOT BUY CORTECH! Piece of shit boots that fall apart and don't last. Not to mention potential missed shifts because the ankle piece catches on heal guards.

28251395034_24e38502f8_b.jpg

28251398444_4182b926b5_b.jpg

Ive been rocking mine for 3 years and they are still like new.