Home

Tonik

Thanks for the great ride gang. Nothing like 12 hours of Southern Ohio roads. Appreciate you saving me from bleeding to death after that encounter with the patched 1% ers. Can't wait for those pics.

I am still a bit puzzled though that we stopped on the side of the road to remove a power commander but left the blinking lights on. I know my knowledge of sport bikes is limited but i still think the PC is more HP than the blinking lights.

And thanks for helping me pick my bike up when I dropped it. Damn thing is heavy.

So any way...blasting up 585 there were balloons everywhere just dropping out of the sky. Probably 8 or 10 of them. One landed right beside the road.

IMG_20160806_200447.jpg

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, whaler said:

You can only manufacture hate for so long before it start affecting you physically.

Considering what triggered it I am not going any where near a church. I'll probably just spontaneously combust.

• Upvote 1

On 8/6/2016 at 9:05 PM, Tonik said:

balloons everywhere just dropping out of the sky. Probably 8 or 10 of them. One landed right beside the road.

Dome of hate dive bombed by baptist balloonists

3 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

It has to do with Jesus...not cops. 

So "nasal stigmata" is the new excuse for too much blow again.

• Upvote 3