JustinNck1

What did you do to your bike today?

coolant swapped out for mid ohio on Monday. Track day season, engage!

• Upvote 2

Installed my new top case. I like it and my daughter and wife said it is comfortable. 👍

dfDF5Et.jpg
4KCqYaH.jpg
hkTc7v2.jpg

Getting new tires put on and doing some quick maintenance stuff before getting it out for the season.  Sat inside all last year due to Covid.  Not gonna let that happen again this year.

IMG_20210406_221458496.jpg

got some aluminizedized fiberglass to insulate the starter from heat soak hot start problems.

image.png.aeadc260cbe05996db9191256f182734.png

Did some customization to the Concours this evening. Took a ride with Ame earlier during this week and she was not comfortable. Her back was bothering her even after installing the top case with pads. We did some experimenting with the bike and decided the seat rising up in the back was the problem. Quick search on the world wide webs and I was pealing the seat cover back and trimming the foam flat. 

Original

4kFr5Uu.png

Finished project 

avgDni5.jpg
OHEL4v6.jpg

What I carved out

s9DI2aE.jpg

To test things took a thirty minute ride to dinner. She was definitely more comfortable but her right leg fell asleep. Going try adjusting foot pegs. May have to just bite the bullet and buy that new Wing. 

10 hours ago, durk said:

May have to just bite the bullet and buy that new Wing. 

Other than for the track or off road I don't understand why there are any other bikes being made besides the wing. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, durk said:

Did some customization to the Concours this evening. Took a ride with Ame earlier during this week and she was not comfortable. Her back was bothering her even after installing the top case with pads. We did some experimenting with the bike and decided the seat rising up in the back was the problem. Quick search on the world wide webs and I was pealing the seat cover back and trimming the foam flat. 

Original

4kFr5Uu.png

Finished project 

avgDni5.jpg
OHEL4v6.jpg

What I carved out

s9DI2aE.jpg

To test things took a thirty minute ride to dinner. She was definitely more comfortable but her right leg fell asleep. Going try adjusting foot pegs. May have to just bite the bullet and buy that new Wing. 

If your ever near Pataskala, you can feel free to try out my Russell Day Long seat.  Buying a new Wing is also a great idea. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Connie14 said:

If your ever near Pataskala, you can feel free to try out my Russell Day Long seat.  Buying a new Wing is also a great idea. 

May just take you up on that offer if we ever are going to be in the area. Thanks 

• Upvote 1

Re synced my 2008 fjr 1300 previous owner messed with the master carb adj and it lost its purr. Running smoothly now with ivans ecu flash and fresh sync!!!

82821989-44EE-46FF-B230-B500C137C6B5.jpeg

Ivan is a genius.

Put new tires on and install 90* valve stems. Learned about about what to do when changing tires.20210417_172154.thumb.jpg.dcdad7cff0b710a921889ba471f0c979.jpgl20210417_172143.thumb.jpg.22ecca12ad1bb5c279386b0dda687534.jpg

20210417_172159.jpg

20210417_175307.jpg

20210418_132543.jpg

20210418_140913.jpg

20210418_152430.jpg

• Upvote 1