Jump to content

What did you do to your bike today?


JustinNck1

Recommended Posts

Geared up turned the key and got an Urgent Service msg.

Wouldn't start, took the car to make an appointment on time.

Came home and it just said Service and started up then looked normal. Read the codes and have no current, P0609 saved fault. Safety shutdown.

This is usually logged with other codes. V was 13.1 with ignition on not running. Battery(and previous battery) has given me no starts overnight in cold weather with no codes.

Got a CPS sensor🙄 error on the car 3 weeks ago.  Can 2020 be over all ready? 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

Took the wing out for a nice 390 mile ride over to Cooper's Rock and had lunch overlooking Cheat Lake. The West Virginia mountains were beautiful, traffic was light. It's been a while since I've been on the bike, or on here :lol:

Who are you?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's a great route. I over slept this AM. and missed my riding window.

Two great stops on that route. 1. Chapman's coffee shop 68 1/2 W Main St, New Concord, OH 43762   2. Boondocks grill 4651 OH-60, McConnelsville, OH 43756

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got my forks back. Guy charged me $125 to do them. I thought that was too cheap so I gave him $150. I installed the forks, made a test run and cleaned it up. Plan to try to ride to Hocking Hills tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

2S6HSfk.jpg

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, durk said:

Got my forks back. Guy charged me $125 to do them. I thought that was too cheap so I gave him $150. I installed the forks, made a test run and cleaned it up. Plan to try to ride to Hocking Hills tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

What time to you see yourself getting down this way?? Are you cumming down 33 from Columbus-Lancaster or are you coming down from Zanesville area.

I can meet you if you would like another rider.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

What time to you see yourself getting down this way?? Are you cumming down 33 from Columbus-Lancaster or are you coming down from Zanesville area.

I can meet you if you would like another rider.

I’m coming across 78. New Concord 10 AM, Glouster 11AM is my guess. I was going to try to repeat your route around the area. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2020 at 7:34 PM, B-Mac said:

That's a great route. I over slept this AM. and missed my riding window.

Two great stops on that route. 1. Chapman's coffee shop 68 1/2 W Main St, New Concord, OH 43762   2. Boondocks grill 4651 OH-60, McConnelsville, OH 43756

 

We have eaten at Boondocks. I liked it the wife wasn’t impressed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I replaced the battery in my bike today.   Somebody was a dumbass and left the ignition on after parking the bike.  last weekend. The battery was super dead and wouldn't hold a charge.  Iron Pony didn't have shit in stock as far as new inventory.  I'm amazed that folks are spending money with the economy being iffy right now.  I'm spending money but it's on medical bills.  FML.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...