What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 300 today. 150 or so with this guy. 

iUJK14F.jpg

He planned the route for the most part. 170, nice connector to 518, 164, 644 to some potholed gravel trenched connector(always an adventure when Doc leads me around 😁) to 646 to 9 to 164. We did meet a new rider on a Connie. Guy was pretty good rider. Hope he shows up here. 

• Like 1
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

Rode around 270 or so miles yesterday. 78 from Glouster to Woodsfield, 800, 26 to Marietta, 676, 792, 266, 377, 550, 690, then back home. I really haven’t rode the wing at my “quick pace” and yesterday I finally got to ring it’s neck for several hours one up and see what it could do. I’m impressed to say the least, I was running the same pace as if I was on the FJR.

• Upvote 1

Woolich Racing Racetools added to the R1 which includes auto blip, launch control, pit speed limiter and auto warm-up feature

Brake pads and fluid changed out

Captive spacers added

-1 front sprocket added

Shameless plug time - If anyone needs tuning or *any* work done, check out https://turn13motorsports.com/. The owners are good guys, do great work and really know their stuff.

23 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Let's us know when you are comfortable rolling with them, we can move you up from the slow group to medium.

If that's slow I think I'll pass on medium... Maybe I'll join the group that rides backwards!