What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

9 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

That will be the next thing if the concept even works. I didn't want to spend the extra bank roll on a adaptive charger and the thing not even work out at all. 

Jesus man, why didn't you order the right adapter the first time.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

My question still stands.

Because I didn't know it was going to work at all. Baby step, baby steps. I literally came up with the idea and ordered the charger on Saturday evening. 

47 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Because I didn't know it was going to work at all. Baby step, baby steps. I literally came up with the idea and ordered the charger on Saturday evening. 

So how waterproof is that thing?

45 minutes ago, Tonik said:

So how waterproof is that thing?

23 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Says IP67

We’ve all ridden with Timmy. He’ll test out the waterproofness on the first ride. 

I have one of those kinds of kits. (Not the same brand.) The hand pump is shitty beyond belief. I really only use a piece of the tubing connected to that little reservoir jar they give you and keep it elevated above the bleeder and bleed the old fashioned way.

5 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I have one of those kinds of kits. (Not the same brand.) The hand pump is shitty beyond belief. I really only use a piece of the tubing connected to that little reservoir jar they give you and keep it elevated above the bleeder and bleed the old fashioned way.

I researched which to buy. This one has great reviews. If it sucks I’ll return it. I’ll find out tonight or tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Casper said:

I researched which to buy. This one has great reviews. If it sucks I’ll return it. I’ll find out tonight or tomorrow. 

I hope you have better luck. I'm really not salty about mine, I just went cheap to try a "power bleeder" out. Still use some components so it is what it is.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Casper said:

Did it come in a discreet brown paper package?

:lol::lol::lol:

I kid I kid.

Yeah that bleeder setup looks nicer than my cheap ass Harbor Freight one.  Mine gets the job done but kind of a pain in the ass sometimes.

14 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Did it come in a discreet brown paper package?

:lol::lol::lol:

I kid I kid.

Yeah that bleeder setup looks nicer than my cheap ass Harbor Freight one.  Mine gets the job done but kind of a pain in the ass sometimes.

This penis pump is awesome. 

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Because I care what @Tonik thinks. ? 

This will be cool for the bike, but I’m more excited for the car/truck. This will make fluid changes a lot easier. 

I think it's a great purchase. It will let you take the phrase "Casper sucks" to the next level.