JustinNck1

What did you do to your bike today?

On 11/10/2018 at 7:31 PM, what said:

valves checked, oil changed, oil flinger cleaned, oil screen cleaned, rear tire smoked. 

The hooning has begun!

• Upvote 1

174 miles Sunday.  31F when I left home...got up to 43.  Beautiful Ohio day.  Less bugs, less traffic, less bikes...I like this time of year...except for those rutty deer running all over.

IMG_20181111_135617016_HDR.jpg

23 hours ago, Qman said:

174 miles Sunday.  31F when I left home...got up to 43.  Beautiful Ohio day.  Less bugs, less traffic, less bikes...I like this time of year...except for those rutty deer running all over.

IMG_20181111_135617016_HDR.jpg

Heated gear? 

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Heated gear? 

Yes...gloves and Jacket liner.  I also carry some of those dry chemical hand warmers for inside my boots, if needed.

12 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Great 50deg. Day for a quick spin around WNF, Zaleski Forest and H.Hills. 140 miles of gravel, mud and water.

45222059364_e7bdb03092_c.jpg11 Nov 2018,, by

Ruts scare me!  😱

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Qman said:

Ruts scare me!  😱

I don't see them. I try to visualize another motorcycle related scene of past memories.

45907344402_5bcfd737d5_c.jpgVIR 06

Edited by B-Mac
  • Beer 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, B-Mac said:

I don't see them. I try to visualize another motorcycle related scene of past memories.

45907344402_5bcfd737d5_c.jpgVIR 06

A gravelly rut sent me flying on day 1 of the IDBDR at 45MPH.  I dont like them!

Yes, I agree. The Rocks, Sand, Rut's and water are all HARD out in the western world.

31034018977_2d4092f5d2_c.jpgBrian WR450 

Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 1

I replaced my old fuel pump with one from high flow. Thanks @2talltim for the suggestion. They did not have a regulator replacement, but pretty much everything else. The old pump may have just needed the filter replaced. $70 still beats the over $300 Honda wants to replace it  

5e4do3H.jpg

3 hours ago, durk said:

I replaced my old fuel pump with one from high flow. Thanks @2talltim for the suggestion. They did not have a regulator replacement, but pretty much everything else. The old pump may have just needed the filter replaced. $70 still beats the over $300 Honda wants to replace it  

5e4do3H.jpg

No problem.  My hi flow is still going strong.  I think the connie has run better than ever since the change. 

• Upvote 1

Rode all three bikes today. Changed the oil for the first time in the Z(some good ol Rotella T6). Flushed the brakes on the Vstar. And tucked them all back in for the winter.

3 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

@what you done anything to get the race bike ready for next season? 

New rear shock on, airbox mod done. Waiting on new Racetech springs that should arrive tomorrow. Need new tires, need to put number plate on and grab a new seat that isn't missing chunks. Pretty pumped for F3 this coming season.