What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cleaning off water spots as I got caught in a nasty pop-up hail storm/heavy downpour yesterday around 6:30pm.

Was under an overpass at 70/670 for at least 15 minutes while it poured down rain, wind blowing hard enough that I had to keep the bike steady. So much water going down the drain right by where I was stopped. 

It was crazy...never had to stop before but it was bad.

9 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

I installed a new front tire. Nothing beats the feeling of new tires on the bike.

I mean, I can think of one thing right off the top of my head, its close, but I'd still say it tops the feeling of new tires...... ;)

44 minutes ago, progrmr said:

I'm cleaning off water spots as I got caught in a nasty pop-up hail storm/heavy downpour yesterday around 6:30pm.

Was under an overpass at 70/670 for at least 15 minutes while it poured down rain, wind blowing hard enough that I had to keep the bike steady. So much water going down the drain right by where I was stopped. 

It was crazy...never had to stop before but it was bad.

Glad to hear shes being ridden.....

15 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Glad to hear shes being ridden.....

Put a little over 100 miles on it so far, planning on riding for an extended period tomorrow morning provided work doesn't screw me over :)

The V-TEC makes for good control - I remember my old '98 ZX-7, which was also inline 4 but no V-TEC. I just remember wanting to constantly gun the thing. With the V-TEC the engine is pretty torque'y and behaves pretty good in the lower RPM range. And it's pretty good on gas to boot!

Edited by progrmr

4 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

OK, some other forums I am on have a thread like this, and it seems to be interesting(250+ pages). You can simply just say what you did to your bike for the that day.

I wonder what forum that could be.Are you considering YFO?Now that will be an Epic ride.

I rode Ebberts pass and Moniter Pass yesterday.

6 minutes ago, drc32-0 said:

I wonder what forum that could be.Are you considering YFO?Now that will be an Epic ride.

I rode Ebberts pass and Moniter Pass yesterday.

I don't know, id love to make it to YFO, but that would be 2 weeks vacation doing several 600 mile days. I am going to EOM and have a spare bed.

2 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

New front tire, new rear tire, put her on the dyno 2 weeks ago, hiccuped at about 150mph so I pulled out the laptop and hooked her up to the power commander to see if we can add some fuel at that point.  

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/flash-tune-data-link-ecu-flashing-kit-suzuki-gsxr1000-hayabusa