What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode the Concours for 540 miles today. Today was the first day I haven’t had something going on since my last day of work on the 10th. Rode some different roads. Much needed getaway. 

• Upvote 2

So my windshield was pretty scratched up and wouldn't polish out. So I tinted it to see how it works out. If that doesn't work, might try some of the VHT taillight tint spray paint. Better than paying for a new windshield. 

20210615_221245.jpg

20210626_130005.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Connie14 said:

I've had enough with some of the frustrations with Sena.  I have a pair of Cardo Pack Talk Bolds on order.  I hope that we like them.

My dad switched to the Cardo as well. I tried his out, sound quality was amazing.

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

My dad switched to the Cardo as well. I tried his out, sound quality was amazing.

I have been thinking about it for a while.  I tried to pair an extra SMH10 to my 30k, but I was unsuccessful.  After 15 minutes of listening to the 2 headsets chiming, I ordered the Cardos.

How long until you get another bike? 

1 minute ago, Connie14 said:

How long until you get another bike? 

Hard to tell, hopefully soon. We are in the process of selling our house, buying another house (Gonna be able to work on bikes again with my new garage), and I start a new job 2nd week of July. Life has been busy and I'm itching to get back on two wheels.

1 hour ago, Connie14 said:

The housing market is crazy.   Hopefully, I'll have a new garage(and house) in a couple more months.  

20210627_154539.jpg

I made $20k+ on a house I lived in for 2 years. Going from 1200 sq ft to 2400 sq ft with a basement, garage, and land. Here is what I’m gonna be working with…

4FC6C542-96EC-49DA-B2F9-1F7EBB266326.thumb.jpeg.fbdd01e7f76fd9a8eec9ce7adefc4d41.jpeg

• Upvote 4

I really want to hurry up and sell our house and buy a new one with a 3 car garage. I'm getting sick of moving my wife's car everytime I want to go riding. And yes, I realize I could park my own car in the driveway but..... No

33 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Put the wifes car in the driveway, that is how I do it.

Put them both in the driveway!  Even with the upcoming 3 car garage, I won't be parking in the garage until my daughters quit riding. 

Screenshot_20210630-093726_YI Home.jpg

• Haha 1

Changed the rear tire and washed it in preparation for Monday’s departure. 
2aBJu0a.jpg

oyiP7m5.jpg
I hope the new rear tire makes it through the whole trip. I already told Tory we may need to slow our pace a bit. Monday can’t get here fast enough.

On 6/30/2021 at 4:37 PM, JustinNck1 said:

My current driveway is barely wide enough to get one car around another, I just drop my wheels off in the yard. I still found room to get the Goldwing and a car in the garage…

E8896713-3B65-4DBF-9488-66676FE6EF7F.thumb.jpeg.a0fa0fb5e0fc864134862a1dc9fd53d7.jpeg

I'd really like it if my garage was a little wider! I can't complain too much, it's deep enough that I can park 3 vehicles in it. 

20210622_191605.jpg