What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

22 hours ago, MSerfozo said:

Got it!  Only 18 days from ordering.  It's a full 1 lb lighter than the JT steel sprocket I'm currently running.

Does anybody know a good place to get a DID 530 ZVM chain?

2021-05-26 15.59.00.jpg

Awesome sprocket there dude..... 

- I think Riders Discount, the sponsor here has the best prices on DID chains, I just got one myself,. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mello dude said:

Awesome sprocket there dude..... 

- I think Riders Discount, the sponsor here has the best prices on DID chains, I just got one myself,. 

Yep, I'm PM'ing with Michael right now.  Just have to give him a call and a CC #.

I bought some spare parts for it - a compete donorcycle.

I thought I had done a lot of performance upgrades to my Bandit until I saw this one.  Keep an eye on this thread for more of me bragging as I transfer parts to mine.

When I find parts that aren't model specific, I'll post them for sale here.

2021-05-29 12.56.03.jpg

2021-05-30 07.17.46.jpg

2021-05-29 12.55.44.jpg

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Took mine for a little 1900 mile stroll this weekend.

20210530_132745.jpg

Found Bald River Falls by accident when we were riding the area and staying in Murphy.  It was a cool, drizzly day so we went exploring in the 4Runner and left the bikes behind.  We took Hanging Dog Road out of Murphy and drove at least 20 miles of unpaved roads until we came to the other end of River Road and followed it to the Cherohala passing the waterfall on the way.  We only saw about a dozen cars until we started to get close to the falls.  There is a cool campground in the middle of nowhere right at the NC/TN state line.

• Upvote 1

Installed new axle tonight. 
QhyX2sC.jpg

uwmIchQ.jpg
Of course I had to test it. First test was to compare weight. The original weighed 15.4lbs. The new $68 EBay China made weighed 15lbs. That was reassuring. Then I hit the track and it had no issues. 
0cN7kcR.jpg

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Muckles said:

I need as garage space like this, lol. Would make my life a lot simpler.

I had to move two M/C and a 3wheel Spyder out of this stall to get this much free space. We all need more room.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

I had to move two M/C and a 3wheel Spyder out of this stall to get this much free space. We all need more room.

Sounds like toy Tetris!  I have enough problems fitting my bike in the garage with the cars, lol. Some day I'll live in a garage with bedrooms.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Pulled off my EP oil cooler guard to see if I get lower temps. Bottom row had a pile of pebbles blocking the fins. 

Easily pulled the bearings from my spare rear wheel for powerder coat with a new hammer puller. Wish I had a spare front but a week of rain is almost as good. Will be replacing the steel carrier rotors with alu and new rubber.

image.png.473ca47ef2dee0d366af3d9739dc62db.png

Just finished a organized ADV ride in the Vinton Co. area. Lot's of shaded forest roads. It did start to get hot in the afternoon so we broke off the route at 121 miles. Great Day

HVMC ADV Ride.jpg

• Upvote 1