What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

3 hours ago, durk said:

Got a short hour and a half ride in. It was nice to ride. Could have been a little warmer. 
1JmcUza.jpg

E4Ubj2f.jpg

You may want to consider puttting a touring shield and heated grips (or gloves) on that big girl, and it will be good to ride in the cold. The fairing and electric windshield protect you from the wind.  I ride mine year round.  I do use heated gear below 40 degrees

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Connie14 said:

You may want to consider puttting a touring shield and heated grips (or gloves) on that big girl, and it will be good to ride in the cold. The fairing and electric windshield protect you from the wind.  I ride mine year round.  I do use heated gear below 40 degrees

When I got home last night it was 41. My hands were the problem. I was contemplating on my ride whether to look into heated grips or gloves. Between the windshield, fairing, and my cold weather gear everything else was good. 

2 hours ago, durk said:

When I got home last night it was 41. My hands were the problem. I was contemplating on my ride whether to look into heated grips or gloves. Between the windshield, fairing, and my cold weather gear everything else was good. 

Those old man gloves I purchased did awesome yesterday. Heated grips are a must. 

• Upvote 1

Snuck in 150 miles tonight after work. If you’re ever in the Meadville/Titusville, PA area give Pa27 look. Decent little run. Today was the first time I really started to test the abilities of the Connie. Definitely has some get up and go as well as cornering ability. Replacing the lowering links with stock links seems to fixed the bucking sensation I was getting on my original shake down ride. After I renew the plates on the CBR I need to compare the 2.

Xtaemdf.png

PvvQYU6.jpg

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jaydubfreeskier said:

Just my bike that runs, not my pos commit bike or is now 

FB_IMG_1615528310635.jpg

My cbr F4i I have been asked about removing the valve cover to get to the bottom of the debre in the 3 cylinder, video would not upload

Can not upload pics till morning it's night time I will load more of my issue, so ya I have been riding a long time, so the more info and pics the better I am new at these type of groups but they seem really insitful, helpful, and , know that helping feelow riders is just something that seems right , so that's why I have been trying to do everything I think I am supposed to, if not please be patient till I get better, thank you Jack.

7 hours ago, Jaydubfreeskier said:

My not riding right now, well when weather is better my triumph , but do not like putting many miles on , stopped . making daytona R 675 , FB_IMG_1615528126748.jpg.1c046cfd80f1659f5982598b31ebf2d1.jpg

Did Joel get a new user name?!?!?

• Haha 1

Yesterday, I finally got around to changing fork oil and seals.  I put the bike on stands and pulled the forks 2 weeks ago and it's been in the way in the garage since.

I'll put it back together and test ride it today.

On 3/9/2021 at 8:50 PM, durk said:

Snuck in 150 miles tonight after work. If you’re ever in the Meadville/Titusville, PA area give Pa27 look. Decent little run. Today was the first time I really started to test the abilities of the Connie. Definitely has some get up and go as well as cornering ability. Replacing the lowering links with stock links seems to fixed the bucking sensation I was getting on my original shake down ride. After I renew the plates on the CBR I need to compare the 2.

Xtaemdf.png

PvvQYU6.jpg

I really enjoyed RT 27! Quite a fun little route usually catch it coming back from the allegheny national forest.

• Upvote 1