What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

30 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

There is a lot of unused tire on some of those bikes....

I’m sure it’s because they were all new tires and were just getting scrubbed in. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Unfortunately Not enough right stuff here for using the tire fully. Unless we travel 3-4 hrs north to mountains 

Then what are they doing thats "fast group riding"? Highway pulls and dragging knee on the on/off ramps? 

7 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Then what are they doing thats "fast group riding"? Highway pulls and dragging knee on the on/off ramps? 

Nah just 35 40 mph corners, clean open corners, nothing like 25-35 stuffs we have in Ohio. Bike mostly stays up for most of these. 

3 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

Fast is relative.  There's always someone faster.  And there's always someone who thinks your medium is too fast :lol:

Queer MotoGP Street Fantasy... lol

Nivin, glad you found some riders to train. Go easy on them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Were most businesses opened in NC?  Dine-in eating in restaurants yet?

just curious as I’m supposed to be heading down to Deals Gap via the BRP on 6/19.

looks like you had good weather. 👍

8 hours ago, Wahoo said:

just curious as I’m supposed to be heading down to Deals Gap via the BRP on 6/19.

I might head down there that weekend..  maybe

We’ll be hitting backroads Friday and Saturday in SE Ohio, WV, VA and NC including the New River Gorge Bridge, Rt 16, Shady Valley and the BPR starting around Boone.  I’ll be at DGMR Sunday night thru Friday morning.  Have a great ride !

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

We’ll be hitting backroads Friday and Saturday in SE Ohio, WV, VA and NC including the New River Gorge Bridge, Rt 16, Shady Valley and the BPR starting around Boone.  I’ll be at DGMR Sunday night thru Friday morning.  Have a great ride !

If I go I might hit those areas thursday and friday and camp at the gap resort friday and saturday nights. The fidy races are in the gap resorts parking lot that saturday night always a awesome show. Still waiting on my work schedule to know if I can go. 

R1 safety-wired. New tires ordered, new spring for rear shock will be put on this week.

Grom got a new high-flow oil pump, and some 300V. I raced the shit out of it Sunday. Grid size was crazy, I think race 2 was 37 people.

17 hours ago, Wahoo said:

It was a mixed bag between carry-out, drive-thru only and limited sit down eating. Some places never reopened. Over all it was good, we ate well and of course the roads were amazing.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

The fraulien is getting new shoes then all ready to tear up some Appalachian curves.

I just put new street skins on my Strom last week. A Appalachian back road asphalt burn could be just what the doctor ordered. Great Suggestion.

Installed the Rox risers on the VStrom after dinner tonight.  From a quick loop around the neighborhood it feels much better.  Hopefully I can get out for a longer ride tomorrow and see how my shoulders feel after a few hours in the saddle.  

Also, New front tire mounted on the Wing and Coolant flush completed.    Looking forward to hitting the road on June 19th. 👍