What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some eye candy will be coming soon. She is really is a diamond in the rough. 

Need to break covid-19 work protocol this weekend to iron things out then have some work to do. 

Edited by 2talltim

Got some indicator mirrors. I don't really like the view any better than the stock lopsided ones and prefer wide angle convex. But they do have mirror side leds too that is nice. Also found my cover is wearing through the color on my china tail fairing.

image.png.1fb1796b7e06c93157ee00940fcc91ac.pngimage.png.a5567351a5f52551bd845a2c5f45c05e.png

Home. 350 wonderful miles. Cops are back out. Saw three sheriffs on back roads and a crapload of staties on 77 from New Philly to the turnpike. Staties had one pulled over, I got a visual warning from a sheriff, he let me see his lights.

Just before the turnpike on the opposite side was a big car fire. As we went by it exploded, we could feel the heat from the explosion. There was one fireman pretty close but he appeared to be ok.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

One 700 mile pick up trip to that shit state. Two solid days of wrenching in the garage and she's about ready to be unveiled....

Fyi..Noone has guessed correctly yet. But I have never been more satisfied in a bike ever. She's perfect.