What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Howabusa said:

I haven’t done anything to my bike or even rode it this year. Been being good and staying home. Done with that shit. Need to put the battery in her and change the oil and front pads. 

Riding is 100% ok per Ohio's social distancing guidelines.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

Riding is 100% ok per Ohio's social distancing guidelines.

Can't deprive ourselves of one of the best mental health outlets during these stressful times. Plus it actually keeps you away from a lot of people!

4 minutes ago, Muckles said:

Can't deprive ourselves of one of the best mental health outlets during these stressful times. Plus it actually keeps you away from a lot of people!

Plenty of distance, gloves and a face shield...and a motorcycle is way faster than Corona virus.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:21 PM, Pauly said:

The engine is amazing. The shift-assist is amazing. The suspension is amazing. The brakes are amazing. The fuel range is amazing. The ergos are amazing. 

It has nothing that isn't brilliant.. except the wheels. :lol:

Neil Peart was no dummy! 

The Ingun is down for a couple weeks. Sending the headers out to get Ceramic Coated from Jet Hot. They claim 55%-65% surface heat reduction that will be on top of the heat shields and liners. The only two things we/she dislikes about the bike is the heat off the pipes and fuel capacity. At least we can take care of one of those.

20200508_162455.jpg

20200508_162443.jpg

got a refund on my euro headlight harness. we have had to put a halt on our international orders due to COVID restrictions, our last 6 weeks of overseas orders has been held up due to a lack of flights out of the country and we are having to do refunds and are unable to get our goods back at this point in time.

17 hours ago, motocat12 said:

got a refund on my euro headlight harness. we have had to put a halt on our international orders due to COVID restrictions, our last 6 weeks of overseas orders has been held up due to a lack of flights out of the country and we are having to do refunds and are unable to get our goods back at this point in time.

x2. more not shippin. Maybe it's a stimulus bonus and they are sending it to me for free?

image.png.b257c2832a2f1faa293ff6ab81fba5db.png

Edited by motocat12

On 5/9/2020 at 9:57 PM, Steve Butters said:

About to clean dirty bitch up and get her ready for some miles 

20200509_185559.jpg

hah that thing looks like a grom next to your truck... I stared at it long enough to see the header.

• Haha 1

Great street ride today with the wife. 188 Miles, 5hrs street time and 30min of rest.

Hocking--Nelsonville--Amesville-Stewert--Coolsville---Little Hocking--Belpre- Parkersburg (Lunch, FT. Boreman Overlook) --Barlow--Watertown---Stockport--McConnelsville-- 78 Home to Hocking. Great roads and weather.

May2020-.jpg

May2020--.jpg

Edited by B-Mac

31 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Great street ride today with the wife. 188 Miles, 5hrs street time and 30min of rest.

Hocking--Nelsonville--Amesville-Stewert--Coolsville---Little Hocking--Belpre- Parkersburg (Lunch, FT. Boreman Overlook) --Barlow--Watertown---Stockport--McConnelsville-- 78 Home to Hocking. Great roads and weather.

May2020-.jpg

May2020--.jpg

Great wind therapy for you and your wife! Looking forward to the same once my bike is done.

6 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Great wind therapy for you and your wife! Looking forward to the same once my bike is done.

Wait, what?

Last we heard, you got your money back and no bike.

• Confused 1

Got new shoes on the bike today. Went to Krol Cycle in Garfield heights. $35 per wheel OTD. completed while I waited.  Summoned my inner hillbilly to get the wheels off without a set of bike stands. Looking forward to some fresh tires.

20200513_121030.jpg

20200513_120015.jpg

20200513_120010.jpg

• Like 1
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 2