What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Less than half a quart. 

Wow, that is quite a bit. In fact that is more than the snot nosed kids that Rousch hires overfilled it the one time I stupidly let them change it during winter storage.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Wow, that is quite a bit. In fact that is more than the snot nosed kids that Rousch hires overfilled it the one time I stupidly let them change it during winter storage.

I am guessing. I have to vacuum it in the morning. 

Nothing to see here other than a 2.5 freaking hour air filter change. And yes the filters take a beating on these beast because of the ram air and where everything is located. That's filter was changed about 18 months or 10k miles ago. Blew it out once in the middle of that time frame.

20200326_164038.jpg

20200326_164227.jpg

20200326_164247.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

Left the house around noon and home by 5:30. Just a nice, mild cruise to get reacquainted with the Voyager. Amanda made PB&J sammiches and we snacked at a picnic table for lunch. Took 93 from Canal Fulton, 83/78 to Muskie, then 78/821/209 and then County 35 out of Cambridge (which is a lovely road, btw) to 258/36.. amd then set the cruise to 75 and rolled up the interstate to home. 

I really do enjoy that bike. I am glad we got a quickie in today. I will be in Wisconsin this weekend... in the car. Drag!

20200326_143213.jpg

• Upvote 3

Had a mellow ADV ride yesterday with three from AIO. Ran into Pauly at the Bucket. Finished the day with 7hrs and 200 MI. Bremen--555diner--Stockport--M.Bucket--Blue Rock.

Bucket.jpg

ADV Ride.png

Edited by B-Mac
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, B-Mac said:

8 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

You hooligan. 

That was me half the time taking off on my Z, one of the reasons I decided to sell it. No self control...lol...The Connie will do it too but not with out trying. The Z would just come up with a blip of the wrist. 

10 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

when it's my turn to follow the Spyder one must find a wake-up exercise to pass the time.😀

I absolutely loved my Z. Probably the  second favorites off all the bikes I've owned, But when the most favorite bike I've ever owned is still sitting in the garage it didn't make sense to to have both. Esspecially when it would free up the funds to buy the mrs. her dream bike. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ksands22 said:

Oil Change in the APE last night for hopefully a social distancing ride today. Also got some safety wire done when track days open back up. 

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

That's gotta be a real hoot to ride!

35 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Took the wing out for a little 170 mile ride with my fiancé. I just keep loving this bike more and more.

867357E9-8D0A-49F7-AB19-AB047AACA98E.thumb.jpeg.0e7821b38f81b226372b84d5bbe83ce3.jpeg

A living room and entertainment center on two wheels. Freaking awesome.

Edited by SpecialEd

22 hours ago, Qman said:

That's gotta be a real hoot to ride!

It is now. Took a little work to get it comfortable. Luckily you can only go about 90 miles on a tank of fuel which is about the limit of sitting on the plywood seat.