What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

On 3/8/2020 at 3:56 PM, Tonik said:

Not sure that gray goes well with the green. Other than that it is looking good.

I knew going in the green would be hard to match up. Plan to use vinyl graphics to break it up a bit. Tried a few different things and I like the purple/white but I was using scraps, ran out and the purple is no longer available. Got some material on order though. Back to the drawing board. 

C710864A-EF55-46DA-B490-93738CBB3678.jpeg

E10BC60C-ED9E-4A40-812F-1F3FDE9E6EAF.jpeg

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Killer_kaw said:

I knew going in the green would be hard to match up. Plan to use vinyl graphics to break it up a bit. Tried a few different things and I like the purple/white but I was using scraps, ran out and the purple is no longer available. Got some material on order though. Back to the drawing board. 

Some of the new Ninja KRT models have Green/Gray decals.  Something like that might tie it together.

19 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Today was a full day of preparation for riding parts of the (SCAR) South Carolina Adventure Route next week and March Moto Madness at the end of the month.

Corona.JPG

Where’s the toilet paper buddy?

12 minutes ago, durk said:

Where’s the toilet paper buddy?

The cool fresh water streams of the region are my Bidets, All my wilderness rides are adventure in all activities.

Enjoy that Trout on the grill.

• Haha 1

Ivan’s performance finally finished the FJR1300 Gen 2 ECU (2006-2012) flash. Installed Sunday and have made a few shakedown rides... Wow it’s a different bike! Not sure how Yamaha let this bike hit the market with such shitty fueling, and then let it ride for 6 years.

Highly recommended, makes it fuel like a carbureted motor.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Very happy for you. Ivan is a genius.

I just thought about something. The only bike I have that isn't stock is the Whale.

It IS a fuckin' race bike! I wish I had it now. Sunny and 80⁰ in Houston this week. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Very happy for you. Ivan is a genius.

I just thought about something. The only bike I have that isn't stock is the Whale.

It IS a fuckin' race bike! I wish I had it now. Sunny and 80⁰ in Houston this week. 

I also ordered new timing belts from Italy. Think my bike will get sick? 

7 hours ago, durk said:

That’s pretty sweet. You do great work. How long before you will sell this one?

Thanks. Normally I’d say as soon as I need the room for another project  I get super bored in the cold months. However this ones been around a long time and my wife would loose her shit if I ever sold it. This is the red bike I’ve been riding for years. Currently building one for my son as well so that should keep me entertained. 

1 hour ago, Killer_kaw said:

Thanks. Normally I’d say as soon as I need the room for another project  I get super bored in the cold months. However this ones been around a long time and my wife would loose her shit if I ever sold it. This is the red bike I’ve been riding for years. Currently building one for my son as well so that should keep me entertained. 

Wait. What? This is your red bike that had the Ducati tail?