What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

7 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Some of it, I'll be getting a lot of help from Jake Brown at The Dyno Shop in Powell.  Once the heads are free, I'll be doing the machine work on them.  If the cam gears need adjusted, I'll do that myself also but I don't know exactly what to do.  That's where I'll rely on his expertise, I can follow directions.

What are you doing with Izzy?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, motocat12 said:

I've thought this stand was a good design. Have started adding a latch on my Vs to make the spools captive.

I just wasn't being careful, and thought the kickstand was down when it started to tip over so I didn't dive to catch it - I think I accidentally knocked the kickstand with my foot or something because it was down, just not all the way. It caught the bike for a second and then smash. Managed to find most of the parts on ebay for considerably less than new (that tiny front fairing is $300 by itself). Disassembled the switch on the bar last night in a vain attempt to glue it back together, only the back of it is damaged so I can just toss a new back on the one I have. Tank shroud was on sale this weekend, 25% off new so...

Again, could have been worse. It wasn't the stand's fault, I was just not being cautious. I'm lucky the trailer was there, honestly. The bike didn't fall too far and never even touched the ground. The damage could have been a lot worse.

Edited by what

Riding the spyder is like riding a snowmobile on flat surface without the sliding around. It does nothing for me as a long time bike rider.Now if Honda produces the (Neo Wing) it could be a fun alternative. Or if I was a cripple fuck I might ride one. It is nice for my wife to carry all of her shot around.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

This is a thread about what you did to YOUR bike. Please stay on topic.

Track sucks.

Sorry,

Today I decided to work on MY Motorcycle Maintenance Lift Platform. Doing so required the removal of my Kaw Z1K Motorcycle. I decided to attach the side platforms and see if I could use this for sleeping rack or maybe a food table for a garage lunch-in with the guy's. Soon after I installed the side extensions a woman appeared out of nowhere  and stated that she would provided my with dinner and sex if I would service her 3 wheel transportation pod. I was unable to get her pod on my motorcycle stand with out modifications to the side extension. I drove to Lowe's and procured longer pipe for both missions. This modification worked well. I serviced the lady's 3 wheel pod, I ate a wonderful dinner and fell asleep. I just woke up to find the lady and the pod gone.😀

Edited by B-Mac
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

I serviced the lady's 3 wheel pod, I ate a wonderful dinner and fell asleep. I just woke up to find the lady and the pod gone.😀

I have found that it is best to get the promised sexual favors in advance.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Vintage Day race bike, if I ever get a free minute.  Katie made a small human on Monday morning, so I'm one handed for a bit.

Congo Jacob, life and speed perspectives gonna change real soon :) 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Vintage Day race bike, if I ever get a free minute.  Katie made a small human on Monday morning, so I'm one handed for a bit.

Congratulations buddy. Boy or girl?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I'll bet.

Did she say it was "fine?"  When he ask what was wrong did she say "nothing?"   😄

This might be a talking point in all their future arguments 🤣

She told him to go after the championship. Not all wives hate motorcycles lol.