What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

Great ride today with Max & BRM. 175 mile back road adventure with a little WNF mud section at we transition thru the New Straitsville area in route to Zaleski-Vinton-McArthur for lunch and finishing at R56 near Ash Cave. Did not mean to leave you in the back Max's on that last bit of Locust Grove road but Mark was trying to show me a wheel in the tight stuff. And that shit was not about to happen.:imaposer
Great time, Thanks for coming out and riding.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, durk said:

Are you starting to feel up to riding again?

Not quite. Getting closer tho. They changed my BP meds and its helped, but there's still some dizziness going on. Doing the exercises and getting my eyes checked as well this week just as a precautionary measure.

• Upvote 1

Pulled fuel pump, cleaned it and the filter. The pump was starting to make a squealing noise like it did last year when the bike started hesitating and losing power at high rpms. It never was hesitating yesterday but I noticed some similar behaviors that were occurring last year. Last year I replaced it with a new used EBay pump. I decided to try to clean this one instead of replacing it. It seemed to do the trick. No funky squealing pig in the tank and the bike ripped through the gears on a short test ride before the sprinkles came tonight. I also fixed my front turn signal. 

Flushed coolant and replaced with Engine Ice.

And replaced the exhaust

i-PGsZZCs-L.jpg

I broke off a couple bolts on the stock muffler when cleaning the spark arrestor so I used that excuse to replace the system with an FMF Q4 full exhaust. It is definitely lighter and looks better. Will give it a ride today to see how it sounds and if I can notice a power difference.

6 minutes ago, Casper said:

Got it back from Motohio today. Brembo recall, firmware/software upgrade, and turned off that motherfucking service light. Tonight I put on the new GPS mount. @cmh_sprint, I’m ready. Where are we going and when? 

you boys riding two up to Florida to get his new bike?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Casper said:

Got it back from Motohio today. Brembo recall, firmware/software upgrade, and turned off that motherfucking service light. Tonight I put on the new GPS mount. @cmh_sprint, I’m ready. Where are we going and when? 

Sounds like you are enjoying that new Ducati, LOL.

On 8/15/2018 at 9:29 PM, durk said:

Took 1 last big ride before it’s back to teaching. Put down 579 miles today in about 11hrs. Reality starts Monday. 

oF6lJE7.jpg

Dude, you really put in the miles on that thing.  How many since you bought it?

1 hour ago, jacobhawkins said:

Dude, you really put in the miles on that thing.  How many since you bought it?

I think around 21000. It’s got 45500 miles total. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1