What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Gonna clean the goo off my tank, slap some new stomp grips on. Maybe drill my triple for my steering damper. This weekend is gonna be a blast!

I’m doing Stompgrips too (as soon as they ship/arrive from RD). Hopefully this set works out better than the last set. 

15 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

I got the title for the FJR in the mail, today. She is officially mine!

Congrats! I just got a 2015 fjr1300 last week and waiting on the title myself! Today I've ridden it to work. Yesterday I just threw a throttle rocker on it. 

6 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

I needed to scrub in my new front tire. I rode down to Hocking Hills. I had forgot how curvy 374 is coming off of 33! 250 miles total. The FJR now has over 75,000 miles. Going to give her a bath. 

I love Hocking, but you pretty much have to ride it during the week anymore. Weekends are full of tourists, squids, and Harley parades. 

8 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

I needed to scrub in my new front tire. I rode down to Hocking Hills. I had forgot how curvy 374 is coming off of 33! 250 miles total. The FJR now has over 75,000 miles. Going to give her a bath. 

I’m going to have to hook up with you on 1 of these weekday rides. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Connie14 said:

If your going to ride Hocking Hills on the weekends, ride early in the morning.   There is way less traffic.

Be careful in the mornings though. Lots of overhanging trees, so lots of dew and damp roads. 

• Upvote 1

Oil changed in the Streety. I think the old oil had less than 1,500 miles on it. 

Will be clipping the more used safety-wire points on the CBR tomorrow, so I'm not twisting wire all day and all night every time I need to add or remove fluids or wheels. 

:p 

1 hour ago, Qman said:

Installed a sheepskin seat cover on the WR for my old tired ass.

I was looking at one that comes from an outfit up in Alaska. Where did you get yours from? My bike seat is intolerable after 600 miles of steady riding.