What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

Added a new (to me) exhaust. It’s a scorpion, found it on ebay. Great condition. Also found a used tank Braw. Not very popular these days, but I really like it. The new pipe sound really good. Not very loud at all, but give is a nice low tone growl. 
Also I keep buying cheap saddle bags from c-list or the Facebook market place. This is the second set of 20$ bags I have found. These were new with tags. Not very impressed. They are smaller than the other ones, and they don’t smash the rear turn singles. They are really cheap. But will give them a shot. These also have rain covers. 
I keep thinking ill come across a nice used set of Cortech bags or may be SW-Motech bags.  

4C971E51-1A0E-4391-987F-03BD77DD9A95.jpeg

B1B7ACE6-80A0-46AE-A198-DF8F845C694C.jpeg

B562B7BC-7FD9-4CBE-977A-D6417C0B444E.jpeg

5CEF8E64-648C-4511-8E5A-E526EC5AC93C.jpeg

98E800ED-DA90-40E9-A985-45DBCE1678C3.jpeg

• Beer 2
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, MSerfozo said:

29o when I left this morning.  My commute is about 15 minutes longer this winter and I think I found my limit unless I invest in heated gloves.

Dont know how I survived without them!

9 hours ago, Pauly said:

Yeah. That shit is parked until that random 65 degree day in February. 

When it gets closer to 30 today, ill likely get out for a spin.  Haven't plugged in my Gerbings yet this fall, so this will be a good day to verify they still work.   And they havent sprayed the roads around here yet with that corrosive crud.

• Like 1

Put on about 175 today.  Didn't see another bike the whole time!   Nice day!  A few bridges had the spray, but otherwise good.  About 15 miles of gravel mixed in thanks to the GPS set to "shorter distance".  Temps 33-38.

• Beer 1

41 minutes ago, flashesbuck said:

I really don’t mind riding the Suzuki thru this stuff, but its just to cold. Ugh, I need some heated gear!

A jacket liner and heated gloves will add months to your riding season!

Got home from my first day at work at my new job to a package of bike parts. I couldn't resist, so I had to test fit the new pegs on the FJR. A little massage work here and there and they should work. Same ground clearance, but a greater distance from the top of the peg to the seat.

• Thanks 1

Bikes are standing by ready to ride when this short term cold snap breaks. It's now time to do annual maintenance on the John Deer Z-Turn.

Edit: More of a 4 year tear down Heavy maintenance.:D

Mower%20Maint.%202017.jpg

Edited by B-Mac
add

9 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Annual? Efff that!

My Kat M/C ride is CXL-ed due to weather & Temps. So I needed a project to keep me in the garage while my wife's friend is visiting for 4 day's. Tomorrow will be warm enough for a range day, Bang.:D

Edited by B-Mac
bb
  • Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed a nice 160 mile ride through the Hocking Hills area with a lunch stop in Laurelville diner with two friends on a Honda AT and a BMW GS. Roads were in great shape and no traffic.

Nov.2017.jpg

Edited by B-Mac
  • Beer 2