What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

7 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I've checked with him a few times and said he can't touch thier price. But maybe things have changed. The sets i got were $307 delivered before rebate and that's for a 190-55 rear. 

I don't know if I'm supposed to post the price, but I will say he beat it. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Howabusa said:

Thanks, but you have enough to do. All the hours you work. It was $184 out the door at IP for a rear T30 Evo GT. 

I went back to 8 hour shifts this week, so I've had some garage time. Hit me up next time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday not today but....

Set out to make one of these to put all my tools in that I carry on the road and free up bag space.

23634.thumb.png.6485d02837010710146273a6ce48681c.png

Quickly realized the tube with my tools in it would weigh almost 10lbs. Didn't think this style mount would support that much weight so I decide to do this instead. Its removeable and still fits in my side bag when needed. Still need to paint it black.

20171002_165016.thumb.jpg.5eb93e075e456090deb6d09dd2cec48a.jpg20171002_160742.thumb.jpg.b6f48e94a14b3c06f3705d2053fbff08.jpg

Might still do the one under the bag for lighter-weight stuff.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

Found out you can ride a bike with 5th gear only :waaa:

On the commute home, went to down shift for a light and realized I no longer had a shift lever. With no tools on the bike (stupid mistake) I was stuck in fifth gear. Made it home about 20 miles of suburban roads with much clutch slipping and only a couple stalls. 

The clutch cable required a small adjustment afterwards but otherwise it appears to be good. 

I will make sure to clean the threads and use thread locker when I install the new shifter.

Changed my oil last night and discovered my Ohlins shock is leaking.  That sucks since I'm leaving tonight for pretty much the whole month on the road.  I guess I'll put my old stock shock back on this afternoon before I go.  That's going to suck for the gap trip. 

15 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Set out to make one of these to put all my tools in that I carry on the road and free up bag space.

23634.thumb.png.6485d02837010710146273a6ce48681c.pngQuickly realized the tube with my tools in it would weigh almost 10lbs. Didn't think this style mount would support that much weight so I decide to do this instead. Its removeable and still fits in my side bag when needed. Still need to paint it black.

Might still do the one under the bag for lighter-weight stuff.

You running drug's?:D with those traps you making?

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.241

"What you got here Boy, Trying to hide something Boy":rulez:

16 hours ago, 2talltim said:

23634.thumb.png.6485d02837010710146273a6ce48681c.png

You can buy these tool tubes on the CHEEP!

hhttps://www.amazon.com/Operators-Owners-Manual-Canisters-Books/dp/B00DL0I8SW/ref=pd_cp_60_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=P4G42QH9X7NK5D6RQT5Q

Last week I discovered I trashed the transmission in my kfx450r. I pulled the motor on Sunday and started working my way to the transmission tonight. 

QFlVR6x.jpg

Getting close but need to locate a flywheel puller. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Honey, Have you seen my green table cloth cover with the dots? I need it for the party this weekend.

It was trash the plastic table cloth or trash the folding table. She was not happy with either choice.