What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, what said:

Oil + filter changed on the CBR. Bye bye K&N. 

Safety-wire tomorrow... when I remember where I put my damn safety-wire.

get safety wire pliers to so it doesn't take you forever

2 hours ago, what said:

Oil + filter changed on the CBR. Bye bye K&N. 

Safety-wire tomorrow... when I remember where I put my damn safety-wire.

I have wire and pliers.  We can do it tomorrow, takes no time if you have all your holes drilled.

1 hour ago, TreeFime said:

Rear brake was dragging slightly. Cleaned up the pistons and slide pins. Now braking is back to normal without any squeaking. 

So the Suzuki is back up and running in full force Ireland?

Took my youngest daughter out for a 1.5 hr ride. May have hooked her on riding just like her sister. I took her to the best road we have nearby. When asked what she liked best. "The corners dad". When I explained there are much better roads out there, she seemed more open to a longer ride. Just may have to take her to Deals Gap next year. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, durk said:

So the Suzuki is back up and running in full force Ireland?

Yes sir. Took a little while to find some of the parts but all is good now. Did some rejetting while it was apart so now maybe I'll be able to keep you and the blade within eyesight lol 

• Upvote 1

Having driveability problems with the Urinal.  Last week, pulled up to a red light, idle got slower and slower until the bike stalled.  Got it restarted after a couple tries, made it home, but had to keep some throttle in it at the stops.  Figured it was bad gas since I just filled it up earlier that day.   I've now completely drained the tank and added fresh gas twice, pulled the petcock out and cleaned the screen, bumped the idle and synced the throttle bodies twice, changed the spark plugs, checked for air leaks, checked the air filter and did a visual check of all the wiring to the coils and engine computers.  I also pulled the negative terminal off the battery to reset the efi memory.  No improvement. Guess I'll call the dealer tomorrow and set up a time to take it in.  Too bad they're 3 hours away. 

5 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

You get it home? If not you're welcome to keep it in my garage. Got a trailer to pick it up.

Sorry, should have given more details. That was lame of me. I road it home and I am fine.

Faring, fairing supports, windshield, right side frame and engine covers, handlebars are a bit bent. And this big ass dent in the tank on the left side from my knee. It went down on the right.

IXS armor saved my knee from any real injury. It is sore, but not bad.

Edited by Tonik
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Sorry, should have given more details. That was lame of me. I road it home and I am fine.

Faring, fairing supports, windshield, right side frame and engine covers, handlebars are a bit bent. And this big ass dent in the tank on the left side from my knee. It went down on the right.

IXS armor saved my knee from any real injury. It is sore, but not bad.

that sucks man, glad you're ok.