What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

Pretty sure I need a new rear tire or both probably. Factory 016s don't seem to be as well made as the countless replacements I've put on every bike I've owned. Also pretty sure front brakes need bled or stainless lines or different pads. I'm not quite sure but it's squishy AF

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/26/2017 at 8:18 PM, B-Mac said:

Sorry to hear that news Durk. I was more fortunate today.

Took a 275 mile break in ride out to Marietta for lunch and hit a few roads. Had to stay at or below 4k rpm so was shifting like a mad man up and down the G/B. 78E-377S-555S-676E, Lunch at the Marietta Brewing Co. 26N-&8E-536 S&N-78W-Home. Great day, lite traffic and bike’s suspension set up was spot on. Just need a few more miles to free the motor up a bit. 536 is a hoot!

Marietta.jpg

Edit.jpg

New bike?  Sell something or adding to the stable?  Keeping under 4k sucks, but what do you think so far?

Yesterday, Mrs. Wahoo and I rode ours to the top of Pikes Peak.   Reached the summit around 8:45 a.m.  Damn it was cold.  36 with a wind chill of 26.   Currrently on the road heading home after playing around in Colorado since 7/18.  

In addition to Pikes Peak and Trail Ridge Road, I think we hit 9 or 10 other mountain passes over 10,000 feet between RMNP, Breckenridge, Montrose, Durango and Colorado Spings.   550 (Million Dollar Highway) between Ouray and Silverton was a hoot.

• Upvote 2

Put 640 kilometers on the Urinal today and am more tired than a 1000 mile day on the FJR.  I should have gone on What's ride instead of the Ural gathering, but I did run into a couple old friends.  

• Upvote 1

Looked at them thru an open garage door from my porch roof as I put down new shingles. Had to be 500 pirates roll thru New Concord today. On the bright side less than 2 weeks I'll be back at the gap. :banana:

On 7/27/2017 at 10:40 AM, ludwb675 said:

Stared at my rear tire on the track bike debating if i can get another day out of it. 

4 days on a Superbike SC3. Has flats on the sides of the tire. I'm thinking it's time for new rubber. 

Same here, got back from riding 374 in Hocking Hills and while I was pumping gas at the end of the ride, I saw the telltale ridges of the cords. Scooted back home and hooked up the battery tender while I figure out when to buy some new rubber.

Took a little off the sides this afternoon.  Tons of 2-wheeled rolling road blocks out and about.  Word of advice to anyone, especially the dude on the kroozer outside of Carrolton....if you cant take huge radius sweepers over 25mph, please leave your helmetless woman off the pillion!!!

4 minutes ago, Qman said:

Took a little off the sides this afternoon.  Tons of 2-wheeled rolling road blocks out and about.  Word of advice to anyone, especially the dude on the kroozer outside of Carrolton....if you cant take huge radius sweepers over 25mph, please leave your helmetless woman off the pillion!!!

Pirates were out in full force today.

• Sad 1