POSTPONED TO RAIN DATE 9/11/16 - Western/Central Ohio meetups for 2016 Fall Epic Ride

Helmutt

Ok folks, let's meet at Competition Accessories on Sunday, September 11th 2016, around 7:30am before topping off the tanks at the Shell station on the corner of Leffel Ln & S Limestone ( Rt72) to trek I-70 eastward by 8am.  

**Anyone riding the interstate with us will need to be comfortable with varying speeds of up to 15mph over posted limits.**

Competition Accessories

343 W Leffel Ln

Springfield, OH 45506

Riders meeting at Comp...

Myself

snot

o-no-moto

DUBIE +3

We'll keep the secondary meet point in SE Columbus, giving some other surrounding area riders another collection point to hookup with an OR group to ride in with, and give us westerners a little break from the slab.

We should be at this secondary meet point just before 9am.

GetGo Fuel Station

3765 S Hamilton Rd

Groveport, OH 43125

Riders meeting us at Groveport GetGo...

s29229n

perception

strictly street

Plan to head back out from there no later than 9:45am to ensure we reach the Epic Ride meet point in Logan by 10:15-10:30am.

Chime in with which locale you plan to meet us so I'll have an idea who to watch for.   Hope to see a good turnout again this season...

Here's where we're heading...

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like most riding in with us will meetup in Groveport, unless there are some that haven't chimed in and just show at Comp.  Either way, it's good to see we're getting some attendance.  I'll update the first post with a list of expected riders.

A coworker friend of mine will be joining us as well.  He's good people.  Hoping the weather holds up, some afternoon showers possible for now - let's hope the clouds wait to urinate until we're all on our way home!