2003 SV1000S (Track Only)

LINK

Nothing fancy, fun reliable track bike.  Good for someone new at the track, or someone who would like something for standard "track days".

$2,300

I will answer questions, and supply details, if there is an interest?

I need to take updated photos... sorry for the lack of information, things have been busy.

Troy

• 2 weeks later...

Stock engine, previous owner had a spill at Putnam before I purchased, never down since I have owned (4 or 5 years now).
yoshimura 2-1 exhaust, engine was gone through a few years ago, all in spec., no side stand, http://www.baxleycompanies.com/, comes with it, mileage unknown, the speedometer has not functioned (didn't need it) since I have owned, stock connector pipe, with two sets of stock cans (one set is rough, the other is like new from a 2006 I previously owned).

Body panels have wear, and a few small cracks, but they pass tech...all that is needed for a day at the track is a new battery ( which I can replace if any interest), anti-freeze removed, oil change.  I have not been on the track for two years now, so possibly a tire change (current Dunlop Sportmax Q3's installed are decent).

The motorcycle could possibly benefit with a tuner, and a good dyno tune, but it runs fine the way it sets now, so I did not bother.

This is basically what the motorcycle is, no surprises...make me a reasonable offer as it sets.

Thank you,

Troy

SV 1000.jpg