Was it a PT Cruiser?

39 minutes ago, ludwb675 said:

I love the prowlers! I want one but they turned out to be huge collector items and they are way overpriced. I will probably own one at some point. 

Loved the Prowlers, they looked so bad ass. But jackwagon engineers put a V-6 in it? Ouch

Edited by 0hi0

17 hours ago, 0hi0 said:

Loved the Prowlers, they looked so bad ass. But jackwagon engineers put a V-6 in it? Ouch

I agree.   With all the cookie cutter cars that are running around the prowler had that retro cool look to them that no one else had.  Slap a turbo on one those things,some grippy tires and a exhaust i am sure you can have a lil street beast.

Edited by o-no-moto
Typo

9 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

The GTO is a Grand Prix with balls. It's almost as exciting as those shitbox Grand Nationals. 

wasn't aware GTOs were front wheel drive.

or

wasnt aware Grand Prix was rwd

6 hours ago, Al Z. Heimer said:

Yea. I had one of those too. It was a real chick magnet.

gto196571472.jpg

should have kept this along with the gold wing, and I am pretty sure in your hands, it would have looked like it came off the showroom even today

• Upvote 1

My dad had a HHR, slightly larger than PT cruiser.  He liked it until it started to fall apart when it got near 100k mi.  Got rid of it and went to a Ford Edge and really likes it so far.

That GTO is sweet, my uncle has a 68 Chevelle the same color and he said it will be mine some day.