Gonna miss my exit

Casper

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jbot said:

let's not get off topic with these minor quibbles.  the ancient laws dictate that all requirements for a "challenge at all aspects of life" are met and therefore, must now be dramatically thrown down with extreme hyperbole and mucho macho gusto.

you're going to have to expound upon your second accusation of bitchcraft, with names and specific details.  for science. and for unnecessary and thinly veiled cyber bullying.

as for your third point, there are plenty of fast guys here that don't flap their gums about it and furthermore don't feel the cringey need to use it as some sad validation of their bravado.  but that's partly how we got to "The Challenge", so don't hold back.  You are doing god's work.

1st I'm to old to be challenging or what ever OR foolishness.

2nd, he knows who he is. He has since tucked his tail between his legs. I respect that. 

3rd, who the fuck says/said they are fast? I'm sure I'll hear crickets on this third point. 

Edited by 0hi0
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

2nd, he knows who he is. He has since tucked his tail between his legs. I respect that. 

3rd, who the fuck says/said they are fast? I'm sure I'll hear crickets on this third point. 

Go support Hillary some more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, zx3vfr said:

Go support Hillary some more.

So there isn't substance to ANYTHING you have to say? Insults and assumptions. 

Anyway Buttercup, I'm always up for a ride on the weekend. If you want to put down the keyboard and twist something other than your pud, let me know. 

Ta Ta for now...

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

1. fine, be a spoil sport.  i still think you should do it.  i believe in you!

2. probably something something midget something midohio something something

3. no you're right, you definitely didn't challen- I mean invite, @MidgetTodd and @zx3vfr to meet you either on a track or a road, to presumably compare dicks- i mean to show each other how fast you are as compared to the relative strength with which you all bash the keyboard.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

Fuck, why do I have to be a milk drinking bitch? I prefer beer or water. And who is challenging who? I'm curious if Keyboard Warrior rides or just validates his existence behind a screen. 

Last time I got challenged from OR dude didn't even have the sack to introduce himself. Then proceeded to make an ass out of himself thoughout the day while others apploligized for his behavior. 

What the fuck OR, this use to be a place MEN could ride and back up their banter. 

I ride. Not as much as I would like to but a couple hundred miles a week. Not a fancy Italian bike with Japanese save your ass electronics when you're  about to eat shit.

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, jbot said:

1. fine, be a spoil sport.  i still think you should do it.  i believe in you!

2. probably something something midget something midohio something something

3. no you're right, you definitely didn't challen- I mean invite, @MidgetTodd and @zx3vfr to meet you either on a track or a road, to presumably compare dicks- i mean to show each other how fast you are as compared to the relative strength with which you all bash the keyboard.

Stay close to the facts. The first challenge I was invited. 

Anyway, main instigator is bitching out. I don't need to insults anyone's bike, gear, clothing, grammar, sexual preference etc. Usually the biggest board assholes are cool to ride with. But this guy just seems like a lil bitch. And he will be a bitch till proven otherwise. So I'll stop feeding the Keyboard Warrior.

Someone wants to act like an asshole on numerous occasions I'll dance. 

• Downvote 2

How do I get back into the OR "click"? So I can pm and text everyone to give and take away reputation points. And I can defend my buddies even when they post stupid shit. 

Oh wait, that would make me a lil bitch. 

Carry on with the gay bashing, banning games, pok hunt, etc. Thought this was a riding forum. 

15 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

How do I get back into the OR "click"? So I can pm and text everyone to give and take away reputation points. And I can defend my buddies even when they post stupid shit. 

Oh wait, that would make me a lil bitch. 

Carry on with the gay bashing, banning games, pok hunt, etc. Thought this was a riding forum. 

Welcome to the internet, where not everyone will agree with you, and people like to argue. Rule #1 of the internet, don't take it so seriously. Rule #2, always check your grammar before submitting :D

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Welcome to the internet, where not everyone will agree with you, and people like to argue. Rule #1 of the internet, don't take it so seriously. Rule #2, always check your grammar before submitting :D

Too many comma's. Missing the closing period on the last sentence.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

I know how it works (wink wink). I'm recovering troll myself. But I have been trying to behave. Ha

28 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Is your damn bike fixed yet man?

Not yet but I think we are getting close. Parts were ordered based on initial teardown from obviously damaged gears. Once all the parts came in and the transmission was totally disassembled there were some gears with hidden internal damage. Time to order more parts again and each time it takes 7 to 10 working days for them to arrive. I can't understand this but Mike doesn't work two days a week so his lazy ass is holding up my riding this summer.

Just now, Uncle Punk said:

Not yet but I think we are getting close. Parts were ordered based on initial teardown from obviously damaged gears. Once all the parts came in and the transmission was totally disassembled there were some gears with hidden internal damage. Time to order more parts again and each time it takes 7 to 10 working days for them to arrive. I can't understand this but Mike doesn't work two days a week so his lazy ass is holding up my riding this summer.

Damn, sorry to hear that man.